Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how to display a form for the user to select a list of contacts from the addressbook by LeAnne
Does anyone know how i could (in vb or vb.net) display a MS Outlook screen which can be used for the user to select a contact from the address...
January 8th 06 12:55 PM
by LeAnne Go to last post
0 1,025
Outlook Data Files by Shauna T
What I'm asking is...... a user has 5 PST files on their hard drive, all created prior to Outlook 2003. Now they have upgraded to 2003 and are...
January 8th 06 11:55 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,261
Displaying from: in new email messages by [email protected]
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but...
January 8th 06 11:21 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 855
Displaying from: in new email messages by [email protected]
I am running Outlook 2000 on my laptop, with new emails creating using Microsoft Word. I have a default address that I often send email from, but...
January 8th 06 11:13 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 760
Email by Peegie
How do I retrieve email I inadvertently deleted in Outlook?
January 8th 06 08:25 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 762
unable to update public free/busy data --- how do i get rid of this error? by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
Try applying all SPs to the installation. -- Milly Staples Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail...
January 8th 06 07:45 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 2,412
OL2000 to OL2003 ? by TimR
I have Outlook 2000 on my desktop...just got a new laptop with OL2003 installed. Can I migrate all my 2000 settings to 2003 and how ? Also...can I...
January 8th 06 06:27 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,160
same outlook with two user accounts by honda77
I am using outlook 2003 with windows XP. I have 2 users set up on my computer. Is there any way to have the exact same e-mail account under both...
January 8th 06 06:22 AM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 1,046
Best source to learn the basics of Outlook? by Bernadette
I am switching from years of Outlook Express to Outlook. I run a nutrition business from home. Need to learn the ins and outs quickly. What do you...
January 8th 06 06:04 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
1 1,025
an outlook2000 macro programming question..... by Alont
an outlook2000 macro programming question..... I created a user-defind field "price" in outlook2000 "task", I want to count the all item of "price"...
January 8th 06 03:14 AM
by Alont Go to last post
0 984
Why are some messages missing it's text? by chanin111
I used a previous version of outlook (2002) and had no problem receiving messages; now I'm using the trial version 2003 and questions from ebay are...
January 8th 06 03:04 AM
by chanin111 Go to last post
0 1,154
File send send Link by Email problems in IE after Thunderbird Install by Woody
I have installed Thunderbird and have been very pleased with it. I only use Thunderbird at the moment to keep all my RSS feeds that I use. I still...
January 8th 06 12:26 AM
by Woody Go to last post
0 1,367
Outlook/ Outlook Express Conflict with Nortons by Larry E. Brenton
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 03:59:03 -0800, "groovegoddess" wrote: I use Norton internet security. In order to...
January 7th 06 11:45 PM
by Larry E. Brenton Go to last post
0 1,079
spell checker stop working after I installed windows xp by JC
Why did my speel check stop working after I installed xp This is in outlook express. I am basicly an idiot so please use simple answers
January 7th 06 11:08 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,272
Business Contact Manager by Kevin
Thanks for the heads up on the other NG. Found my answer there in about 10 minutes of looking over old posts. Kevin "Brian Tillman"...
January 7th 06 10:42 PM
by Kevin Go to last post
0 1,335
contacts - paragraph settings by Fred Jacobowitz
Figured it out. Use Ctrl Enter to insert a carriage return line feed. I should have realized this. dah.... "Fred Jacobowitz"...
January 7th 06 08:58 PM
by Fred Jacobowitz Go to last post
0 1,131
Outlook Keeps Logging Off My POP Server by JV
Every few minutes Outlook asks me to "Enter Network Password." The dialog box has the POP server, my password and a place to check if I want to...
January 7th 06 08:09 PM
by JV Go to last post
0 1,446
e-mail stationary by Keys4sure
When composing a new e-mail in Outlook, I'm experiencing two problems. When I click "action" on the toolbar then point to "New Mail message," and...
January 7th 06 06:30 PM
by Keys4sure Go to last post
0 1,328
Delay between Send and Outbox by Fred Jacobowitz
I found the culprit. I had a WinZip add-on. When I removed it the delay disappeared. "Fred Jacobowitz" wrote in message...
January 7th 06 06:21 PM
by Fred Jacobowitz Go to last post
0 1,286
Transfer all calendar items from PST calendar to Inbox calendar by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
rotfl -- Milly Staples Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be...
January 7th 06 06:15 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The