Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored?

Old January 31st 09, 10:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Duncs

Default Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored?

I am about to install a new PC, and want to install my current Outlook files
and setting on the new PC. However, I don't know where the rules are kept,
so as to prevent me from having to re-create them in the new installation.

Can anyone help?

Rgds

Duncs

Old January 31st 09, 11:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
samatit

hello Duncs,
I believe the following article might help you:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...704951033.aspx

--
If my answer helped you please click "YES" at the bottom.

אם תשובתי עזרה לך א*א לחץ/י על "כן" למטה.

רותם

Old January 31st 09, 12:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
DL

Posted & answered daily, often several times
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

Old January 31st 09, 10:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Rules are stored in the pst - move it and you move the rules.
to find the pst, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: