Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/85418-outlook-2007-rules-where-they.html)

Duncs January 31st 09 10:49 AM

Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored?

I am about to install a new PC, and want to install my current Outlook files
and setting on the new PC. However, I don't know where the rules are kept,
so as to prevent me from having to re-create them in the new installation.

Can anyone help?

Rgds

Duncs

samatit January 31st 09 11:38 AM

Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored?

hello Duncs,
I believe the following article might help you:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...704951033.aspx

--
If my answer helped you please click "YES" at the bottom.

אם תשובתי עזרה לך א*א לחץ/י על "כן" למטה.

רותם

DL January 31st 09 12:51 PM

Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored?

Posted & answered daily, often several times
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm

Diane Poremsky [MVP] January 31st 09 10:58 PM

Outlook 2007 & Rules - Where are they stored?

Rules are stored in the pst - move it and you move the rules.
to find the pst, see http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: