Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Mail retieval by RogerM
IT didn't occur to me to save my email messages when I upgraded from Windows 2000 to XP. I did the dual boot installation including reinstalling...
March 9th 06 01:52 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
3 490
Help Recall Message!! by geegee
Please help me!!! Is it possible to recall a sent message?!? I accidently spilled the beans to the birthday girl about a HUGE surprise 40th birthday...
March 9th 06 02:32 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
4 824
Email disappears - deletes after opening by Getaway
Help: messages come in fine, after I read them and switch to another folder, or close OE, they are gone, and not in the deleted files either. This...
March 9th 06 02:52 AM
by Patzee Go to last post
3 711
Gang mailing by Norm Dion
When I try to send an email to list of 3-400 club members, the transmission is aborted as the system finds the very first bad address. As a result,...
March 9th 06 04:40 AM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 424
Two different kind of spaces by Oriolus
I have a question about spaces typed in HTML-mode in OE (6.00.2600.00 / XP Home 2002 SP2). At numerous places my text appears to contain normal...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 9th 06 11:07 AM
by Oriolus Go to last post
13 1,525
Sent messages no longer saved! by Spiker
Help! I have just noticed that Outlook Express is no longer saving my sent messages. I have compacted all folders and deleted a number of messages...
March 9th 06 12:21 PM
by mac Go to last post
1 466
Copy & paste photos by Kim Lambert
I've searched without luck for the solution. I have to send newsletters with photos in them to people who cannot open attachments. I've been copying...
March 9th 06 01:15 PM
by Kim Lambert Go to last post
7 990
Spell checker not working by Finn Olsen
When tapping the F7 key, in order to initiate spell check: "An error occoured during spell check" (translation from the danish version) Notice: MS...
March 9th 06 02:12 PM
by Ted Zieglar Go to last post
5 786
Hyperlinks using Firefox by Robert Cragg
When I have IE set as my default browser, the links in OE work fine. However, when I have firefox as my default browser, they don't work at all....
March 9th 06 03:36 PM
by ggull Go to last post
3 629
Can I recover a permanently deleted email by Martin C
I recently made a mistake, thinking that an email was junk mail, so deleted it with the SHIFT DELETE to permanently remove it. I later found out that...
March 9th 06 05:57 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
8 887
New email accounts - Outlook Express by CARLY WALTERS
Apologies I am new to this!! How do you set up a new email account on Outlook Express? Basically, I would like to set up a separate account for my...
March 9th 06 07:15 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 606
can i add yahoo?? by shilpa
can i add yahoo to the mail accounts if yes how can i do it, thanx a ton shilpa (india)
March 9th 06 07:26 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 581
Strange problem when deleting mail by [email protected]
Hi! This is my first time on Google groups :) My friend has been facing a strange problem... he uses Outlook Express, and for the past few days,...
March 9th 06 07:50 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 527
Grouping contacts by Mark Wallace
I use Outlook Express as my email program. I wish to send an email to five of my friends. Is there a way I can group them, so that I do not have to...
March 9th 06 08:40 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 593
How to import addressbook from Mozilla Thunderbird by Jim Sims
Can anyone help me import my mail and addressbook from Mozilla Thunderbird to Outlook Express? Thanks in advance, Jim Sims
March 9th 06 09:34 PM
by Jim Sims Go to last post
4 1,393
Can receive, but can't send by trevW
I've read all the other helpful replies - been there, done that, still no joy. For all you techies, my error message is "The connection to the...
March 10th 06 12:37 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 1,245
cant play videos by SC.ATTER
how do i set up outlook express so that media player opens with attachments that have media
March 10th 06 12:38 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 690
My photos are too big. by Holly Edwards
Does anyone know how I would go about makeing my pictures smaller to fit the email message format? Thanks, Holly
March 10th 06 12:53 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
3 596
Assertions by cepal
Does anybody know what an assertion is? I get this message : Debug assertion failed. For info. on how your program can cause an assertion failure...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 10th 06 12:58 AM
by mac Go to last post
10 966
Can I restore a singe dbx file? by TomYoung
Hi all: A few days ago, for whatever reason, when I opened Outlook Express 6 the various folders I'd set up to sort incoming mail had...
March 10th 06 03:05 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The