OE Reply window opening maximised

Old October 5th 06, 12:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ray Walsh

Default OE Reply window opening maximised

I'm sure I used to have the window open maximised when I click "Reply", but
that doesn't happen since I installed OE6 on a new computer.

I can't remember what I did before to achieve this.

Can anyone help?

Old October 5th 06, 01:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
mac

"Ray Walsh" wrote in message
I'm sure I used to have the window open maximised when I click "Reply",
but that doesn't happen since I installed OE6 on a new computer.

I can't remember what I did before to achieve this.

Can anyone help?

Reply to a messagethen resize the window to how you want it to open using
your mouse on the edgesclose that reply windowreply again.
It will open as just closed.
mac

Old October 5th 06, 11:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
mac

"Ray Walsh" wrote in message
Thanks Mac. I knew it was something simple :-)

But only if you remember? :-)
YW
mac