Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Eror Message by Raul[_4_]
The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'Microsoft Mail Server', Server: 'smtp',...
April 12th 08 09:49 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
3 341
Block News Posts using wildcard? by nicnat
For OE6, is there a way to set a rule using wildcards (eg "*") to block messages in newsgroups?? As you know, spamers use different addresses to...
April 12th 08 09:54 PM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
8 723
Can't access Newsgroups by Diver
Can anyone help please? I am unable to download any Newsgroups in Outlook Express 6. Error message says it cannot contact the server. Thanks. James.
April 13th 08 05:35 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
6 504
Can delete Addressbook.reg? by Don Culp
In the root folder of both my E: there is a file Addressbook.reg (12/8/06) with 0 bytes; similarly on J: (8/14/06) with 0 bytes. Can I delete either...
April 13th 08 02:00 PM
by Piero Go to last post
5 411
khvnjkjkklj by Nadine Friedrich
onfgblnkjfgbjnflkjklbmklmlömklfbjmkl nmköljn,.vmc nkjlfbnjkfnbklmfgjbnklfgniubnrfjkbhusdgbjkgdbjihdfg mndfbjk nfblkdf nmjs
April 13th 08 02:24 PM
by Nadine Friedrich Go to last post
0 287
Transferring *dbx files by Hagar
I'm in the process of clean re-install of WinXP. I want to save all the Outlook Express *dbx files (Inbox, Sent Items, and some personally added...
April 13th 08 04:08 PM
by Hagar Go to last post
2 405
oi by Jose Antonio[_2_]
borrego??
April 13th 08 08:36 PM
by Jose Antonio[_2_] Go to last post
0 333
outlook express freezing up by Alan
whenever I try to send/recieve emails, outlook express freezes up. But, if I connect first (on a 56k dialup) and try to use oe, I have no issues. ...
April 14th 08 02:49 AM
by pui Go to last post
3 423
http://203.215.253.49/chinese/press/showcase.asp by pui
http://203.215.253.49/chinese/press/showcase.asp
April 14th 08 03:24 AM
by pui Go to last post
0 1,537
RE Forwarding Mail by Chip and Roxanne
Bruce how do you delete it after you highlight it I couldn't find any drop downs for delete -- Later Gator Herb (Chip) & Roxanne
April 14th 08 04:35 AM
by Chip and Roxanne Go to last post
2 358
How to block spammers in newsgroups by Walter R.
I enjoy perusing various newsgroups. There is a great deal of spam originating from the domain @gmail.com. How can I use OE6 to block all messages...
April 14th 08 07:33 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
2 290
I just got a new E-mail address by Jan walton
I just got a new E-mail address it is
April 14th 08 02:56 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
9 392
outlook now default upon clicking on email address?? by Steve[_14_]
I use Outlook Express 6. After a recent update with microsoft, now when I click on an email address, outlook opens a new email window. BUT I do...
April 14th 08 04:10 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 241
kamien by dawid nadorny
jjj
April 14th 08 05:11 PM
by phuongngoc Go to last post
1 298
invio posta by patrizia giordano
non riesco ad inviare ed a ricevere posta. Quale è la soluzione?
April 14th 08 07:25 PM
by Roger[_3_] Go to last post
3 334
Mail rules not working correctly. by Speedo123
I did a recent reinstall of XP Pro on a clean disk. Since then, the Mail rules in my OE 6 do not work reliably (they used to in the old install!). ...
April 14th 08 09:34 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 405
need help with outgoing emails by Boo
going crazy with oe6 all of the sudden not able to send messages but i do get messages. immedately all outgoing messages go into outbox folder, then...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 15th 08 03:48 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
27 1,638
ich wil alles in deutsch by rosemariebartl
Von: Betreff: (sin asunto) Datum: Freitag, 4. April 2008 11:54 gkkffkdfkdfmjfjkfkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdmjcdjkdkkokoplxs
April 15th 08 03:44 PM
by Wolfgang Fallert Go to last post
1 286
Cannot send mail from OE6...3 days now by Sue
Used it before I went to work on 4/9, came home that afternoon and started getting the dreaded message: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 16th 08 02:10 AM
by Sue Go to last post
10 867