Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Express 6 by Denise Snow
I am not very computer literate so please be patient. I am running Windows XP SP3, Outlook Express 6 and IE7. My problem is that every time I try...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 20th 08 09:52 AM
by ramiztofigh Go to last post
24 1,621
aiuto by ilde marrone
come faccio a correggere l'errore nella registrazione di outlook? Invece di digitare HTLM ho scritto Http
August 20th 08 08:37 AM
by ilde marrone Go to last post
0 490
How to add my name, title, and number on email? by Eric
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add my name, title, and number at the end of each email? therefore, I don't need to type my name each...
August 19th 08 01:51 PM
by Preston Huckstep Go to last post
4 17,013
Internet by Chris[_9_]
Do anyone know how to get DSL internet, that is a low price.
August 19th 08 05:39 AM
by Thais borges Go to last post
2 496
How to move email folders to a flash drive by Janet T
Is there a way to move specific email folders (not all of them) from Outlook Express to an external drive -- without having to move each individual...
August 16th 08 09:55 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
5 1,358
Cannot send e-mail by ronc
Error message: The connection to the server has failed. Account"mail.comcast.net", server 'SMTP.comcast.net', protocol:SMTP,port 25, secure(SSL)...
August 16th 08 09:37 PM
by Jacques André BATS Go to last post
8 527
File associations in OE?? by waxace
O.K., I have a friend that has an issue that is driving us crazy. Perhaps we are overlooking something, but we did a lot of checking. When we open...
August 16th 08 08:39 PM
by elkhabiri@Google Go to last post
6 600
Block Sender by NelsonV
In Outlook Express 6.0 under the message menu we have BLOCK SENDER. I cannot find were to go to view the blocked messages. I need to find...
August 16th 08 07:55 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 327
ask you something? by Crystal Parnther
Why doesn't my e-mail work. When I send someone a e-mail?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 15th 08 01:39 PM
by ????[_4_] Go to last post
10 687
Duplicate messages sent by Honeyquilts
When I send a message from OE, duplicate messges get sent. This always happens with the first message that I send after turning the computer on or...
August 15th 08 03:32 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 303
Internet by Chris[_9_]
Do any one know how to get Dail-up, DSL, or Cable Internet for a low price?
August 14th 08 10:08 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 322
Internet by Chris[_9_]
Do you know any DSL ISPs.
August 14th 08 07:41 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Go to last post
3 391
encrypt by jananne65
I am using Outlook Express 6. Everytime I send a spreadsheet the person I am sending it to gets 'WARNING MESSAGE ENCRYPTED' and is unable to read...
August 14th 08 06:53 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
7 607
DSL by Chris[_9_]
Clear DayDo anyone now to get DSL internet?
August 14th 08 06:40 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 248
Change Accounts in OE6 by Runningman
I am unable to change or add accounts to OE6 because the "Accounts" tab has disapeared from the "Tools" menu. Several of the other tabs from this...
August 14th 08 06:33 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 329
information by Tonya[_2_]
Thank you for the help with my problem of not being able to view, forward, or create messages in my outlook express emails. The following worked and...
August 14th 08 04:28 AM
by Tonya[_2_] Go to last post
0 232
cant send mail by Maxon
i cant sent email but i receiving -- Maxon Joseph Ass. IT Technician DAMAC Properties - Dubai Email : 971-055-7179805
August 13th 08 11:57 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
4 303
hi by moussa sissoko
hi why my outgoing isn't working
August 13th 08 08:10 PM
by Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM Go to last post
1 300
Help Required: Italics in Replies by louisxiv
Hi When I open a new post window to create an email I have a toolbar which gives me the options of Bold, Italic, Undeline etc. However, when...
August 13th 08 03:00 PM
by Ken Go to last post
3 404
MS08-048: Security update for Outlook Express (FYI) by PA Bear [MS MVP]
FYI: MS08-048: Security update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail (12 Aug-08) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951066 -- ~Robear Dyer (PA...
August 13th 08 07:11 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post

From The