Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Inbox - Email all missing by Ricky
One of my friend mails in the Inbox missing. The Sent item is ok. The Inbox has alot of email and is very important. Can any advise ?
August 7th 08 11:39 PM
by SEMO Go to last post
2 299
EMAIL ADDRESS by Virginia Head
MY HUSBAND ALSO HAS AN "OUTLOOK EXPRESS" EMAIL ADDRESS. HOW CAN I SET HIM UP TO RECEIVE HIS EMAILS ON MY COMPUTER? THANKS, VIRGINIA
August 7th 08 06:01 PM
by asifbrothers Go to last post
4 291
abonieren by Charles, Kongolo - Mukendi
Herr Kongolo
August 7th 08 02:24 PM
by Ritter 197 Go to last post
1 273
ASHISH by rahul kashyap
August 7th 08 01:26 PM
by ìÉÚÁ Go to last post
1 235
attachments by zigxmund
"Michael Santovec" wrote: See the Identifying Attachment File Types and Setting File Associations section of Decoding Internet Attachments -...
August 6th 08 09:08 PM
by zigxmund Go to last post
0 293
attachments by zigxmund
"Michael Santovec" wrote: See the Identifying Attachment File Types and Setting File Associations section of Decoding Internet Attachments -...
August 6th 08 08:40 PM
by zigxmund Go to last post
0 258
îÁÔÁÌÉ á×ÓÔÒÉÊÓËÁÑ by îÁÔÁÌØÑ á×ÓÔÒÉÊÓËÁÑ
ðÒÉ×ÅÔ!!
August 6th 08 07:15 PM
by michele tomasone Go to last post
1 263
ÇáÓíÏ:Úáí ÕáíÈí by Úáí ÕáíÈí
August 6th 08 10:26 AM
by Úáí ÕáíÈí Go to last post
0 189
downloading eml into OE from website. by Rosemary
We used to be able to download eml stationary directly into OE. Then it quit working. I recently heard that we are again able to download into...
August 5th 08 08:12 PM
by zolikha FIDJILI Go to last post
7 337
Export & import of addess book by Hugh Wood
Hi As part of my regular backing up process I exported by address book and saved it on CD. Because of a virus I've had to reinstall Windows and now...
August 5th 08 05:29 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 294
àË by ¹í¹í
àË
August 5th 08 10:22 AM
by ¹í¹í Go to last post
0 297
Creating a Message Rule ???? by Bubey
In creating a Msg Rule, is it correct if I put " into the rule, that all email sent from this address would automatically do into...
August 5th 08 01:57 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
6 563
Windows Desktop Search, OE6 & WLM by D. Spencer Hines
How do I get Windows Desktop Search 4.0 to index and display all the messages in OE6 and Windows Live Mail folders? Thanks. DSH
August 4th 08 08:36 PM
by D. Spencer Hines Go to last post
0 239
email attachments by steve.l.
hi, l am having trouble with sending some attachments, all the people recieve is a blank square with a red cross in corner, no picture is going...
August 4th 08 07:34 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
2 813
descargar by juanfer
De: "carmen De Stefano" Asunto: i don't know what'snntp Fecha: sábado, 26 de julio de 2008 5:48 "Mary Ann B."...
August 4th 08 05:44 PM
by juanfer Go to last post
0 246
How do I save e-mails? by johnnie2130
I have a lot of e-mails saved in folders I created in OE6. I'm think they're bogging down my OE and causing it to lock up or run slow. How do I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 4th 08 10:03 AM
by aayojohn Go to last post
10 588
Duplicate e-mails but different story by TomJoad
I live in the boonies thus bad lines, slow connection, lots of spam. Sometimes I get a dropped connection (disconnect) while...
August 3rd 08 09:41 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 218
hej by mario
August 3rd 08 08:43 PM
by mario Go to last post
0 194
dfuiah by Maxiemme
wuffwhq88wnu8n8uw8ruvwurwurcnu hu iepjtjkm hij uh
August 3rd 08 03:15 PM
by Maxiemme Go to last post
0 195
ziadost by mako