Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
server news by giovanni corsi
April 30th 09 10:12 PM
by giovanni corsi Go to last post
0 338
server news by giovanni corsi
April 30th 09 10:12 PM
by giovanni corsi Go to last post
0 426
How to remove OE and IE skins the Windows way? by 123Jim
Hi all, a friend has a Packard Bell computer. It has the ugly purple skin installed which makes toolbars in Internet explorer and Outlook Express,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 09 09:23 PM
by 123Jim Go to last post
16 1,158
Windows Live Mail by g -rains
How can I disconnect Windows Live from my Outlook Express? I find it very annoying when I try to send something and Windows Mail comes up. Any help...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 30th 09 08:57 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
28 1,830
Message does not leave outbox but is sent many times by Sandimac
-- Can any one help, going grey rapidly! Message does not reach sent box but out box sends in repeatedly. Error message displayed saying not sent...
April 30th 09 08:56 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 604
hi by karennewlands
April 30th 09 08:02 PM
by anusdo Go to last post
2 570
Why OE does not use my specified fonts? by WhatsUp31415
When I do Reply Group, OE seems to ignore my font selection. How can I coerce OE to use my font selection? My intent is to always use a...
April 30th 09 06:55 PM
by WhatsUp31415 Go to last post
0 317
Outlook Express Contact List by Eileen
We recently installed a new serverand server program and had to reload our MS Office XP professional programing. When this was accomplished I ended...
April 30th 09 06:43 PM
by Eileen Go to last post
0 296
hello! Want to buy software Retail or OEM, Microsoft, Adobe, Macromedia, Corel Symantec by Sellussoftware
WE BUY SOFTWARE EMAIL: WITH ANY SOFTWARE OFFERS. Sellussoftware.com WTB: WINDOWS XP PRO, WIN2K...
April 30th 09 06:27 PM
by Sellussoftware Go to last post
0 262
hello! WTB SELL ME YOUR software OEM or Retail LARGE and SMALL QTY by sellussoftware
WTB: MICROSOFT OEM SOFTWARE WTB: MS WIN 95, 98, 98SE, 2K, XP, OFFICE 2000, XP, 97, 95 PRO-Vista ultimate, basic, premium Small business.. Looks at...
April 30th 09 04:52 PM
by sellussoftware Go to last post
0 308
Cannot delete email from 1 account by Patrick
Hi. My wife is having problems deleting any new or read messages from her email, also cannot delete from "deleted items" OE6 XP sp2 Thanks in...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 30th 09 04:37 PM
by Curly56 Go to last post
11 1,335
Message does not leave outbox but is sent many times by Sandimac
-- Can any one help, going grey rapidly! Message does not reach sent box but out box sends in repeatedly. Error message displayed saying not sent...
April 30th 09 03:38 PM
by Sandimac Go to last post
0 288
знакомство by Милкина Валентина
привет
April 30th 09 03:29 PM
by Милкина Валентина Go to last post
0 287
aggiornamento by Carlo Favero
alcuni giorni fa ho aggiornato il mio outlooke ma nella nuova maschera che mi compare non so dove Х l'icona relativa all'invio. Vorrei essere...
April 30th 09 02:52 PM
by Carlo Favero Go to last post
0 267
aggiornamento by Carlo Favero
alcuni giorni fa ho aggiornato il mio outlooke ma nella nuova maschera che mi compare non so dove Х l'icona relativa all'invio. Vorrei essere...
April 30th 09 02:52 PM
by Carlo Favero Go to last post
0 348
Borrar mensajes by Noticias
Buenos dМas, en el correo de mi equipo NO puedo eliminar los mensajes que ya no necesito y se me han acumulado en la bandeja de entrada..QuИ...
April 30th 09 02:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 647
Windows Live Mail by g -rains
How can I disconnect Windows Live from my Outlook Express? I find it very annoying when I try to send something and Windows Mail comes up. Any help...
April 30th 09 05:19 AM
by g -rains Go to last post
0 329
How to remove OE and IE skins the Windows way? by 123Jim
Hi all, a friend has a Packard Bell computer. It has the ugly purple skin installed which makes toolbars in Internet explorer and Outlook Express,...
April 30th 09 02:17 AM
by 123Jim Go to last post
0 334
Outlook Express by denise s
Please let me know how to send a large media AVI file of 99.7 mb via e-mail. I currently have Microsoft Express 6. Thanks -- denise s
April 29th 09 10:33 PM
by denise s Go to last post
0 296
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection by Ron Hinds[_2_]
I've got a user who is getting this error, after being asked for his username, password, and domain. This is an account that was previously working...
April 29th 09 07:00 PM
by No Name Go to last post

From The