Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
help please by Tom[_10_]
I posted this under "date" and wasn't getting any response so i figured maybe it was sending the wrong message and that's why no-one was responding....
April 22nd 09 09:58 PM
by Tom[_10_] Go to last post
0 245
CAN'T GET NEWS GROUPS by John Lipari
I CAN'T GET THE NEWS GROUPS IN VERIZON.NET ,, WHAT THE IS WRONG IT STARTS DOWNLOADING THE SAYS IT HAS A MESSUP AND THERE IS NOTHING HELP ME...
April 22nd 09 09:41 PM
by NormanM Go to last post
8 615
web page links by No Name
Hi Group, I have like many other people need to send links of web pages to other people. When I try to do this I get the following; " A program is...
April 22nd 09 09:13 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 353
Loss of compacted messages by Cindy G
My boss received the message asking him to compact OE messages. He clicked on it and it compacted them. However, now there are no messages at all...
April 22nd 09 05:26 PM
by Cindy G Go to last post
0 261
date by Tom[_10_]
The date in my preview pane for all messages shows up as ( 04/DD/2009 ) Can i change it to read as ( 04/22/2009 ) and how do i do that? Thanks...
April 22nd 09 05:08 PM
by Tom[_10_] Go to last post
0 345
cannot connect to Cox news server by No Name
Suddenly, since 2 days, I am unable to send or receive to Cox's news servers. I am a Cox hi speed Internet subscriber and have several subscribed...
April 22nd 09 12:42 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 257
problem by caroline rajendram
"caroline rajendram" wrote in message news:... hello msnews, I can not solve this problem. can you solve t hat please?
April 22nd 09 12:10 PM
by caroline rajendram Go to last post
0 248
problem by caroline rajendram
hello msnews, I can not solve this problem. can you solve t hat please?
April 22nd 09 12:09 PM
by caroline rajendram Go to last post
0 263
Outlook message preparation query by eric
Running Office Outlook and XP home. When composing new message, Outlook puts capital letter at the beinning of every line. How can I stop this? ...
April 22nd 09 12:07 PM
by eric Go to last post
0 301
Disable asking for compress filders by TC
I found my colleagues keeping too much mails in Inbox and Sent Items. I don't want the system prompts for compress folders automatically, as the job...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 22nd 09 11:25 AM
by horacioponjane Go to last post
12 960
Outlook Express hangs on ctrl-shift-a (Mark all messages as read) by Fredxx
I've compacted the news folder but on a regular basis OE hangs after the above keypress on the current news folder. I can leave it 1/2 hour and...
April 22nd 09 10:24 AM
by Fredxx Go to last post
0 227
Microsoft exchange Inbox emails ALL went to Outlook Express 6 at h by email loser
I now cannot return the inbox emails to my workplace Microsoft Exchange server. Everytime I try to send them they go to the non-browser version of...
April 22nd 09 03:30 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
6 458
Microsoft exchange Inbox emails ALL went to Outlook Express 6 at h by email loser
I now cannot return the inbox emails to my workplace Microsoft Exchange server. Everytime I try to send them they go to the non-browser version of...
April 22nd 09 02:50 AM
by email loser Go to last post
0 249
April 22nd 09 01:47 AM
by Veronica Go to last post
0 521
All mail & addresses disappeared!! by Frikkie
I have been using Outlook Express for 8 years intensively - v-6 for the past year. Yesterday everything disappeared - without a warning - leaving me...
April 22nd 09 01:26 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
4 409
Spam Mail Folder by it-for-senior
What is the function of the above, I cannot see the point of storing any there ? No advice in help . -- SJW
April 21st 09 11:29 PM
by it-for-senior Go to last post
0 245
CAN'T GET NEWS GROUPS by John Lipari
I CAN'T GET THE NEWS GROUPS IN VERIZON.NET ,, WHAT THE IS WRONG IT STARTS DOWNLOADING THE SAYS IT HAS A MESSUP AND THERE IS NOTHING HELP ME...
April 21st 09 10:20 PM
by John Lipari Go to last post
0 243
All mail & addresses disappeared!! by Frikkie
I have been using Outlook Express for 8 years intensively - v-6 for the past year. Yesterday everything disappeared - without a warning - leaving me...
April 21st 09 10:07 PM
by Frikkie Go to last post
0 275
INTERNET by Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_]
Very good! "COSIMO LANDOLFI" wrote in message ... : :
April 21st 09 10:04 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Go to last post
0 285
How to disable "OE can compact messages" prompt? by CuriousGeorge408
When I close OE, I now get the prompt: "To free disk space, OE can compact messages". I must click on OK or Cancel. Is there option to disable...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 21st 09 09:16 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The