Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
OE6 File Export Command by AAH
The Error message is:- "An error occurred while initializing MAPI" How to put it right?
April 26th 09 08:45 AM
by AAH Go to last post
0 248
sub-folders always expanded by JustMe[_2_]
Hi, After creating a new identity and transferring my existing folders to it, and deleted the old identity, whenever I open a folder that has...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 26th 09 03:25 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
22 2,797
Losing subscriptions by Howard Kaikow
Some time ago, I noticed that OE 6 was losing ALL the subscriptions to particular newaccounts. In particular: news.grc.com news.motzarella.org And...
April 25th 09 11:27 PM
by Howard Kaikow Go to last post
0 285
OE6 printed font size by JDoe
How does one adjust the font size in Outlook Express 6 when an email is _printed out_? I cannot adjust the font size in "print," as a result the...
April 25th 09 08:17 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
8 506
OE6 printed font size by JDoe
How does one adjust the font size in Outlook Express 6 when an email is _printed out_? I cannot adjust the font size in "print," as a result the...
April 25th 09 06:31 PM
by JDoe Go to last post
0 255
Restoring Outlook Express after Clean Install by Rascal
I'm working on a friend's computer - and I'm afraid that I'm looking at a complete wipe clean and re-install of windows XP home edition due to a...
April 25th 09 03:12 PM
by Rascal Go to last post
0 306
sub-folders always expanded by JustMe[_2_]
Hi, After creating a new identity and transferring my existing folders to it, and deleted the old identity, whenever I open a folder that has...
April 25th 09 02:52 AM
by JustMe[_2_] Go to last post
0 289
help please by Tom[_10_]
I posted this under "date" and wasn't getting any response so i figured maybe it was sending the wrong message and that's why no-one was responding....
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 09 03:45 PM
by faragó imre Go to last post
10 721
nameh by reza amin
April 24th 09 06:47 AM
by reza amin Go to last post
0 262
nameh by reza amin
April 24th 09 06:47 AM
by reza amin Go to last post
0 224
web page links by No Name
Hi Group, I have like many other people need to send links of web pages to other people. When I try to do this I get the following; " A program is...
April 24th 09 06:17 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
6 454
Writing a filter by Clair Da Loon
I'm trying to think how I can write a message filter that will filter "empty" message bodies, like those that contain just an image. Any good ideas...
April 24th 09 05:19 AM
by Clair Da Loon Go to last post
0 224
Can't switch identities by Nate
I am operating on IE 7 xp media center edition sevice pack 3. Ever since I updated my computer to the serivce pack 3 yesterday it won't let me...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 24th 09 04:59 AM
by ÷ÉËÔÏÒÉÑ âÒÉÔ×ÉÎÁ Go to last post
44 2,951
comcast.net/OE disconnect by Geo. T. Wolf
Unable to transfer messages from comcast.net to my OE account, though I believe I have prepared all the ground work.
April 23rd 09 10:27 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 330
comcast.net/OE disconnect by Geo. T. Wolf
Unable to transfer messages from comcast.net to my OE account, though I believe I have prepared all the ground work.
April 23rd 09 10:21 PM
by Geo. T. Wolf Go to last post
0 245
Messages not displaying and messages are being received twice. by Maureen A
I have just recently started using OE6 after giving up on IncrediMail. I already have two problems. Right now, none of the messages are showing up,...
April 23rd 09 01:13 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 338
Messages not displaying and messages are being received twice. by Maureen A
I have just recently started using OE6 after giving up on IncrediMail. I already have two problems. Right now, none of the messages are showing up,...
April 23rd 09 12:03 PM
by Maureen A Go to last post
0 221
by NADEEM KHAN
"NADEEM KHAN" wrote in message news:... PLEASE HELP ME E-MAIL ACOUNT OUTLOOK
April 23rd 09 10:06 AM
by NADEEM KHAN Go to last post
0 204
date by Tom[_10_]
The date in my preview pane for all messages shows up as ( 04/DD/2009 ) Can i change it to read as ( 04/22/2009 ) and how do i do that? Thanks...
April 23rd 09 05:46 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
2 290
Outlook message preparation query by eric
Running Office Outlook and XP home. When composing new message, Outlook puts capital letter at the beinning of every line. How can I stop this? ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 23rd 09 01:02 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post

From The