Internet Explorer 6.0 and msn spaces together.

Old January 16th 06, 10:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Daveo

Default Internet Explorer 6.0 and msn spaces together.

Each and everytime in the past few days as I try to preview my msn space;
Internet Explorer quits responding. I have sent many error reports with the
same messages about how to deal with the browser hanging. I have done
everything that Microsoft has offered as a fix from installing updates to
adware and spyware removal. Nothing seems to help. The only time I can view
any part of my site is through the "edit spaces" link only. I have tried on
other computers aswell but to no avail. Can anyone help?????? Thanks
Old January 16th 06, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

You're asking in the Outlook Express newsgroup.

IE6 Specific Newsgroup:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
--
Bruce Hagen