Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
.ics files coming from Lotus Notes prevent Outlook 2003 syncroniza by Steven Godbey
We have one user on our company network that is running off a Lotus Notes server (it's because our product has clients for both Outlook and Notes,...
March 28th 06 09:22 PM
by Steven Godbey Go to last post
1 683
Cannot access shared Calendar Suddenly by steve
Got a user on WinXP/Outlook 2003, who has pub. Editor rights to a manager. She could access his calendar for a few weeks, but now cannot. I can...
March 28th 06 08:18 PM
by steve Go to last post
0 553
How to Make a user friendly web calendar by [email protected]
I want to make a calendar that is viewable on the web but can be modified by a few individuals that do not have web authoring software. I thought...
March 28th 06 08:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 527
VIEW HOLIDAYS IN CALENDER by PCSS
I've installed the Holidays options but it's NOT showing up on my daily calender. Why? What do I have to do? Tank you
March 28th 06 06:35 PM
by PCSS Go to last post
2 587
'This meeting is not in the calendar' message by Keelie
I have a user using Outlook 2003 (she was getting the same thing using Outlook 2002 so we upgraded her) and whenever she gets a meeting proposal, it...
March 28th 06 06:01 PM
by Keelie Go to last post
0 567
forms and templates by rexmann
Hi All At work, I have been given the job of creating a Outlook template for phone messages. THis takes the form of a template with tick boxes and...
March 28th 06 05:04 PM
by rexmann Go to last post
2 989
Need "view printable page" option for MSN calendar by [email protected]
We recently began using Microsoft Outlook Live Connector for our office calendaring and it generally works very well synching with MSN. The major...
March 28th 06 04:31 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 555
Are there any limits on the amount of reminders open on a system?? by Scott
Are there any limits or know issues with having multiple reminders open? I have a User that generally has between 50-100 reminders always open. She...
March 28th 06 04:11 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 472
Calendar events/appointments working spottily by Brent White
I have a NET Folder shared for a group calendar. Appointments are getting added inconsistently. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they do not, on...
March 28th 06 03:45 PM
by Brent White Go to last post
1 720
How do I get my Outlook Calendar to print half-hour times, eg 093. by Popy
In my Outlook Calendar - In would like it to show me (in bold figures), the half-hour times, ie 1000, 1030, 1100, 1130. Can this be done? Thank...
March 28th 06 03:08 PM
by Popy Go to last post
0 1,293
Outlook + Lotus Notes Connector by Bryan
My company utilizes Lotus Domino for our e-mail platform, and I have recently began using the Outlook Lotus Connector software. Everything appears...
March 28th 06 02:14 PM
by bclarkuncc Go to last post
3 1,322
Meeting requests: replying to all invitees by Walter P. Zaehl
wrote: Currently, replying to a meeting request only sends the response to the person who created the meeting. Is there a way...
March 28th 06 11:32 AM
by Walter P. Zaehl Go to last post
0 745
If I change a meeting do I lose tracking for the meetign? by Cheryl
Do you lose your tracking information when you change a meeting - for example, adding someone to it?
March 28th 06 10:59 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 419
all day events don't make dates bold by Daesthai
If I have a calendar date that has nothing other than an all day event, the calendar date is NOT in bold font on my monthly calendar. Is there an...
March 28th 06 10:58 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 2,266
how do I "apply holidays" for 2006? by holidays
,I have 2005 holidays, not 2006. When I activate the "add holidays" button, it doubles the pre 2006 exiting holidays and leaves 2006 blank.
March 28th 06 10:44 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 452
How do I get day and date togetherin calender. by WhiteMick
When viewing multidays or printing off a week from calender I can only view the day. I would like day and date next to each other.
March 28th 06 10:39 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 447
Diary shouldn't use the term GMT during BST - meetings missed by Daniel Benton
Outlook diary always refers to the UK timezone as GMT even though for half of the year it is GMT+1. Causes great confusion with international (and...
March 28th 06 09:43 AM
by Daniel Benton Go to last post
2 675
How can I synchronize my Outlook calendar with my MSN calendar? by DaveP
I use Outlook as my primary calendar when at my desk. How can I get it to update my MSN calendar so I can have access on other computers?
March 28th 06 07:17 AM
by Anusha Go to last post
3 788
Synchronize calendars by Taxman
How do I get my outlook calendar to synchronize with my msn calendar. Help says to click send/recevied, but that does not work for me. Connector is...
March 28th 06 07:12 AM
by Anusha Go to last post
1 604
Has anyone used the Reminder Manager products within Terminal Serv by ChetJ
Since it is no secret that reminders only work from the default main calendar or folders and not from any other shared items, unless you use a third...
March 28th 06 06:52 AM
by ChetJ Go to last post

From The