Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to reduce size of calender entry? by Bob
In Outlook 2000 SP-3 Calendar, I have a recurring appointment that another person sent to me via meeting maker. This appointment had several large...
March 30th 06 08:28 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 960
how to look up previous years calendar by Richard
How do I look back in my calendar from previous years?
March 30th 06 08:27 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,619
Recorded Confirmation for Scheduled Resources by CRCE
Repost - Desparately need an answer. How can a Meeting Organizer receive a RECORDED Confirmation (proof that the Resources were Successfully...
March 30th 06 06:29 PM
by CRCE Go to last post
0 574
other calendar's missing from navigation pane by Robbit
We are also having this problem. User has a handful of shared calendars listed in the Other Calendars pane and then they just disappear. Exchange...
March 30th 06 06:19 PM
by Robbit Go to last post
0 1,300
How can I set a calender appointment start and end time zones by teebaldwin
I travel frequently and set my flights as appointments in my calendar. However, the starting times and ending times are in different time zones. ...
March 30th 06 05:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 1,224
Invisible All Day Event by Mycroft Holmes
I have a bug in the Outlook calendar. All Day Events are not displayed normally. I can see a line on the left of the day when there is an all day...
March 30th 06 05:24 PM
by Mycroft Holmes Go to last post
0 548
"unread message" signal in shared calendar by T
Hi Our office is frantically trying to educate ourselves in using a shared calendar. In my folder pane, it shows a number in blue next to the...
March 30th 06 04:56 PM
by T Go to last post
2 924
How do I prevent booking Resources in Outlook as Attendees? by Tamara S
It's too easy to accidentally book an Outlook resource (eg. a meeting room) as a regular Attendee. Unfortunately, by the time you figure out your...
March 30th 06 04:36 PM
by Tamara S Go to last post
0 957
reminders by Meg
hi i use outlook 2003 and i all of a sudden am getting messages that there is a problem with my reminders..it can't find the file etc. any ideas?
March 30th 06 04:12 PM
by mickane Go to last post
4 702
calendar should remember specific days selected to view by ConsultingJay
If I select to see 3 days of my calendar -- thur/fri/mon, if I go to mail and come back to calendar, it shows thur/fri/sat. Either it should be...
March 30th 06 03:59 PM
by ConsultingJay Go to last post
0 697
Multiple reminders for events by craigmyl
How can you have multiple reminders for a single event? I want to be able to enter an event date several months in the future, and have multiple...
March 30th 06 03:23 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 2,451
Is there a way that you cn "publish" a doc, and have people "enroll by [email protected]
I am trying to figure out if there is a way to publish a calendar (preferred to be created in PUBLISHER) on the web, and then have a 'link' or button...
March 30th 06 03:11 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 550
Can I view week numbers in Calendar? by Stephen Fowler
How can I view week numbers in Calendar?
March 30th 06 03:07 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 555
Outlook Font by rexmann
Hi All How do you add symbols to words such as the accent above letters (in outlook 2003). I know Alt gr and the letter puts an accent in but what...
March 30th 06 03:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 681
tracking days off by andy
what is the best way in out look to manages a teams days off in outlook. we are having issues with our management scheduling time off at the same...
March 30th 06 03:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 633
Outlook and 18 hour setting by dcs
When a delegate sets an all-day appointment on this principal's calendar, Outlook sets it on two different days: the actual all-day appointment...
March 30th 06 03:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 475
Entering Calender Items by raybo
When I enter new calendar items for future dates and times, MS OTLK 2003 now always enters the calendar item on the date that I am entering the item...
March 30th 06 02:22 PM
by raybo Go to last post
0 616
Meeting invites are always garbled for a recipient. Why??? by verve15
This is the way invites are received: Return-Path: Delivered-To: X-Filter:...
March 30th 06 11:00 AM
by verve15 Go to last post
2 2,357
enhance Outlook Calendar so it wil allow copying and pasting apts by Bill
I'm in a situation where I have to go for physical therapy every other day for the next 6 weeks. The ugly part is I can't have the appointment at...
March 30th 06 10:05 AM
by Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Go to last post
2 700
Deleted Calendar entries by D
-Meeting created by Person A in the calendar and invitations sent out to Person B and Person C. -Person B accepted the meeting, Person C rejected....
March 30th 06 07:58 AM
by D Go to last post

From The