Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Recurring flexibility by Eagle117
I would like to suggest adding the functionality into Outlook 2007 to set reocurring meetings for first and third Tuesdays of the month. My...
May 18th 06 02:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 551
Author by ZOLTAN
Hello, We have implemented in our public folders a booking room system (calendar folder) where any AD user can book a meeting room by inserting new...
May 18th 06 02:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 615
Delete an Calendar Appointment by Hugo Pinto
Hello! I need help in the office XP Calendar. I have an appointment (just this one) that I can’t modify or delete. I push the button or the key...
May 18th 06 01:59 PM
by Hugo Pinto Go to last post
0 630
customising calendar print view... by Ian R
Hi I'm using Office XP with OL2002. I've only recently started using the calendar and already find the print layouts/views don't provide what I...
May 18th 06 12:48 PM
by Ian R Go to last post
0 474
syncing multiple calenders by axeman
I am trying to sync a public folder in outlook with active sync 4.1 I do not want to sync the main calender or any other folders.
May 18th 06 09:43 AM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
2 620
Reminder doesn't work by Ferenc B.
Hello, I'm using Outlook 2003 in my office. My problem is that in the last 2 months it never shows any reminder before a calendar entry. In the...
May 18th 06 09:32 AM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 619
Unable to check availability when scheduling appointments by Vegas
When I try to schedule appointments through Outlook Calendar, I try to check the availability of the users, but I receive the error message of...
May 18th 06 02:11 AM
by Vegas Go to last post
0 629
Does anyone know how to print out the "Reminders" list in Outlook by Peter
I would like to be able to print out the "Reminders" list Outlook generates every day and displays as a small window in front of my Outlook...
May 17th 06 10:09 PM
by Charles Kenyon Go to last post
1 2
May 17th 06 08:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 679
Repeating meeting every fourth day by Maryanne -- MMS
I work in a public school and therefore have a unique schedule. First I deal with 43 minute blocks of times for meetings. I have worked around...
May 17th 06 08:24 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 678
public folder calander by ChrisH
I want the public folder calendar to be visible in the "My Calendars" List in Outlook 2003. How do I do that?
May 17th 06 07:14 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 509
How do I set up different headers for multiple calendars? by Joel RM
When I put a Header to one of my calendars, the same Header appears on all other Calendars. I need to specify different Headers for each Calendar.
May 17th 06 06:39 PM
by Joel RM Go to last post
0 638
lost appointments by Tricio
I have a user who has lost some of her future appointments, but only ones that are NOT recurring. Any sugegstiosnas to what may have...
May 17th 06 06:12 PM
by Tricio Go to last post
0 744
What's Causing this: Reminder 18 hrs ahead?? by jacksors
Is there a way to change the default behavior. If you were to double click in the calendar it would default to an appointment and not an all day...
May 17th 06 05:04 PM
by Kevin Go to last post
3 696
Inviting User To Meeting Crashes Outlook by Keelie
Hi, We have one user who consistantly, without fail, crashes Outlook (2002 and 2003) if she is invited to the meeting. We've rebuilt her machine,...
May 17th 06 04:13 PM
by Keelie Go to last post
0 622
Public Folder Calendar Update by Jason
Is there a way to get a Public Folder to automatically update appointments? For example - I set a meeting from 9am-10am and invite the Public...
May 17th 06 03:55 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 962
Sharing Folders by rexmann
Hi All I am running Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server. I have setup my folders so I can share them with a colleague. In order to do this I right...
May 17th 06 03:47 PM
by rexmann Go to last post
0 628
Outlook Calendar should show tooltips on all-day events by Michele
On your calendar, you can hover over meetings that have a scheduled time & get the details in a tooltip popup. We really need this capability for...
May 17th 06 03:26 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,191
I have Outlook 2003 and 2006 holidays don't download to calendar by LDB1224
When I download it says I already have holidays downloaded but nothing shows up on my calendar
May 17th 06 02:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 570
HOW DO I AUTO INSERT HOLIDAYS IN OUTLOOK CALENDER 2003 by CURTIS CARRINGTON
CAN I AUTO INSERT HOLIDAYS IN OUTLOOK CALENDER?
May 17th 06 02:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The