Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Lost Scheduling Assistant? by Lysia
Hi there, I am on Outlook 2007 and my company recently migrated to Exchange 2007. Initially I had access to the scheduling assistant, which was...
June 23rd 09 12:09 PM
by Heather Go to last post
9 4,786
Free Busy Feature -- hash marks? by Mel
Hi, When a user tries to schedule a meeting using the Outlook Calendar Meeting Request option, scheduled users are not populating their free busy...
February 14th 07 01:49 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
4 4,775
Print Two Days on One Page by Todd Walton
Here is how to print 2 calendar days on 1 page of paper using Outlook 2007: In your Calendar view, open the File menu and choose Print. Choose your...
July 23rd 09 03:25 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 4,752
How do I put an "ADD TO CALENDAR" button in my email? by Katusha @ Intel
I want to be able to send out an email with information about a meeting, and inside the email have a button that says "ADD TO CALENDAR" on which...
July 13th 06 07:06 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 4,739
How do I send an automated email reminder for a calendar event ? by IvanM
I would like to send an email to all the contacts listed against an event with a reminder. e.g. For our annual stocktake, I have set up a recurring...
September 18th 06 10:39 PM
by Judy2shoes Go to last post
3 4,738
November 11th 09 03:58 AM
by RandomEvents Go to last post
2 4,736
recurring meeting for first and thrird day of each month? by Jose S
Hello, How can I set up a recurring meeting that meets the first and third Thursday. say, of each month? I set up two sets of meetings, one that...
September 15th 06 02:59 AM
by Jose S Go to last post
2 4,736
Can meeting organizer "force" a reply to meeting requests? by Steve Vincent
I know that you can disable "Request Responses" in a meeting request so invitees won't respond, but can I do the opposite? That is, can I "force"...
August 28th 06 07:35 PM
by Sheila Go to last post
5 4,726
How can you setup 15 minute intervals for Start/End Times? by Ron Dwyer
Quick question: when I create a new appointment, the Start Time/End Time displays times in 30 minute intervals. Is it possible to change this to 15...
January 31st 06 01:27 PM
by Ron Dwyer Go to last post
2 4,720
Outlook Calendar error "Out of Memory or System Resources..." by Out of Memory or System Resources
I've been using MS Office 2007 for some time with no problems. Recently, I haven’t been able to use Calendar because whenever I try to modify or...
August 6th 08 01:47 AM
by TwoTeach Go to last post
3 4,718
reading pane + calendar view? by jimk
In Outlook 2003, is it possible to have both the reading pane and calendar apear together, side-by-side? The desired effect is to have a 3 tiered...
May 1st 08 05:39 PM
by jimk Go to last post
5 4,692
Tentatively accepting meetings by Andee39
Hi, I have two issues: the first is that meeting appts are showing as being tentatively accepted by me but I've never accepted them. The second...
April 18th 08 02:44 PM
by Andee39 Go to last post
9 4,675
How can I share assigned color categories on a shared calendar by Lori T.
I created a calendar in Outlook 2007, added a bunch of appointments and color coded (categorized) each event, but the color coding doesn't show when...
January 25th 09 04:13 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 4,664
Can I change the calendar to military time (UMT)? by Rob Stevenson
Is there a way to change the a.m./p.m. format on the Outlook calendar to the 24 hour format (called military or univeral military UMT) time?
July 24th 06 01:11 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 4,651
Add a third time zone ? by Trent
Is there anyway i can add in a third timezone into Outlook Calender ? (12.0.6026.5000)
November 19th 07 06:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 4,644
Can I set a meeting for 15 or 45 minutes? by cdonoho
Can I set a meeting for 15 or 45 minutes?
January 12th 10 04:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 4,638
error message when opening Calendar Printing Assistant by ila95472
I installed Calendar Printing Assistant, but when I attempted to open it, I got an error message: Cannot connect to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
December 9th 08 06:44 PM
by ila95472 Go to last post
23 4,611
Outlook Public Calendar - tracking responses by Tammy
When I schedule a meeting in a public calendar with invites to attendees, it comes back that "responses will not be tallied because meeting is not...
May 30th 07 03:52 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 4,608
Moving appointments between calendars by Crystal
Hi, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way that I can move meetings that I have set up in my calendar to another user's calendar without having...
August 1st 06 09:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 4,597
Removing attendees from meetings by yellowhouse1976
Hi I use Outlook 2003 to schedule programmes/workshops for 20 or more calenders and often hold dates in multiple calendars. For example I may send...
June 28th 08 09:08 PM
by yellowhouse1976 Go to last post

From The