Outlook Calendar error "Out of Memory or System Resources..."

Old June 9th 08, 03:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Out of Memory or System Resources

Default Outlook Calendar error "Out of Memory or System Resources..."

I've been using MS Office 2007 for some time with no problems. Recently, I
haven’t been able to use Calendar because whenever I try to modify or create
an appointment I get the following error message:
"Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try
again."
I've tried closing all but the absolutely necessary applications and
services but keep getting the same error. Interestingly, not only does the
mail component of Outlook work just fine but all other Office programs all
well as all my other programs run without fault.
I have optimized my PC with several different maintenance programs (cleared
temp files, cache, cookies, defrag, registry optimizer, etc.), to no avail.
I suspect it may have something to do with one of Microsoft’s Windows (I’m
running Vista Ultimate) and/or Office “updates”; but don’t know enough to
tell for certain. If anyone has any idea what may be wrong; please let me
know. I really need Calendar for business. Any assistance will be
appreciated. Thank you!
Old June 9th 08, 05:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Clear your forms cache.

Tools-options-other-advanced-custom forms-manage forms. Use the button
to clear the cache.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

""Out of Memory or System Resources"" "Out of Memory or System
wrote in message
I've been using MS Office 2007 for some time with no problems. Recently, I
haven?Tt been able to use Calendar because whenever I try to modify or
create
an appointment I get the following error message:
"Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try
again."
I've tried closing all but the absolutely necessary applications and
services but keep getting the same error. Interestingly, not only does the
mail component of Outlook work just fine but all other Office programs all
well as all my other programs run without fault.
I have optimized my PC with several different maintenance programs (cleared
temp files, cache, cookies, defrag, registry optimizer, etc.), to no avail.
I suspect it may have something to do with one of Microsoft?Ts Windows
(I?Tm
running Vista Ultimate) and/or Office ?oupdates?; but don?Tt know enough

Old June 11th 08, 01:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Sorin

Hi Milly
I've tried your solution but still same error.
Any ideas ?

Old August 6th 08, 01:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
TwoTeach

Having the same problem and have also tried clearing the forms cache and
other "solutions". No new ideas anyone?