Outlook 2002:, how to remove backup?

Old January 7th 06, 07:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook 2002:, how to remove backup?

What created the Outlook backup file? I would look in that program's folder
to start.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, A.Translator asked:

Old January 7th 06, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
A.Translator

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] schreef op 7-1-2006
What created the Outlook backup file? I would look in that program's folder
to start

I haven't got a clue.
From my search on the Internet about the subject, I may have drawn the wrong
conclusions. I thought outlook always made a backup file

I stand corrected.

--
Groet,
Adriana

Old January 7th 06, 09:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook has an add-in provided by Microsoft that is an optional download
from their Office site that you have to manually invoke to create a backup.
No automatic backup is ever created - even running scanpst.exe gives you the
option to create a backup but it is not automatic.

Old January 7th 06, 09:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
A.Translator

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] schreef op 7-1-2006
No automatic backup is ever created - even running scanpst.exe gives you the
option to create a backup but it is not automatic.

Thank you. I was obviously misinformed.