Old January 7th 06, 08:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Outlook 2002:, how to remove backup?

Outlook has an add-in provided by Microsoft that is an optional download
from their Office site that you have to manually invoke to create a backup.
No automatic backup is ever created - even running scanpst.exe gives you the
option to create a backup but it is not automatic.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, A.Translator asked: