Search: Threads Started By: Anne or AnnE
change mail format for contacts by Anne
For the iphone, attachments come over as winmail.dat and the solution is to change the mail format in options, mail format to HTML. Also the...
March 12th 10 09:23 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
5 496 Outlook - Using Contacts
Microsoft Download Notification -Email irritation by Anne
Microsoft download notifications show x everywhere there should be a picture (I assume). This is even though the domain is on the safe sender list....
October 7th 09 03:59 PM
by Anne Go to last post
7 639 Outlook - Installation
Outlook email address books problems by Anne
Outlook 2003, SP3 I moved my data to a different hard drive. My pst file is located on this F drive, the name in outlook is AP2009. Both Contacts...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 25th 09 03:25 PM
by Anne Go to last post
11 1,828 Outlook - Installation
how do i display four weeks in month view in outlook by Anne
Has anyone figured out how to display/print only four weeks in the month view in Outlook 2007? This was the default for 2003 but now it displays 6...
September 3rd 09 08:00 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 433 Outlook - Calandaring
delete button doesn't move items to deleted items folder by Anne
When I click on the Delete button, it doesn't move a message to the deleted items foler, the message is just gone. Even when I drag an item to the...
April 16th 09 02:46 PM
by Anne Go to last post
4 721 Outlook - Installation
For Follow Up folder by Anne
Outlook 2003 SP3 with hotfix I just did a fresh install of windows XP Prof and a brand new install of office as listed above. I just noticed in...
December 5th 08 06:36 PM
by Anne Go to last post
1 344 Outlook - Installation
Multiple phone numbers by Anne
I sync Outlook with my Blackberry, but I would assume I would have the same problem if I dialed using Outlook. I have several contacts with various...
August 15th 08 02:51 PM
by Anne Go to last post
4 437 Outlook - Using Contacts
large contact list by Anne
I have over 3000 contact thus taking a long time to generate information. I also have a huge number of messages (over 1000) . Is there an upgrade...
July 17th 08 04:48 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_310_] Go to last post
1 365 Outlook - Using Contacts
Install Outlook shared contacts by Anne
I am not the network guru and they all seem to busy to bother with the little stuff. I want to share a contact folder between about 5 users. The...
April 21st 08 01:16 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
3 287 Outlook - Installation
How to get rid of the "" when forwarding a msg. in Outlook Express by AnnE
Sheesh, I have one mailbox that doesn't do it, but the other one does. Help, please! Can't find the info on the website nor in my email program. ...
March 3rd 08 04:44 PM
by AnnE Go to last post
3 350 Outlook Express
How do I delete "Identity login" by Anne
I have Norton Antivirus and every time I start my computer, a window called "Identity Login" pops up and it causes my inbox program "Outlook" to not...
January 9th 08 05:23 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 381 Outlook - Installation
Appointments deleted updating holidays by Anne
Help - I updated the holidays on my calendar and now ALL my appointments (except for all day events are gone). Can I get this bacnk? if not how do I...
January 1st 08 04:42 PM
by Anne Go to last post
2 427 Outlook - Calandaring
Search and replace in Outlook fields by Anne
We just moved area code 386 and it is a strange area when it comes to area code dialing. Most of the time the area code is not dialed, but not...
October 5th 07 02:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 352 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2003 corrupted by Anne
I created a new profile and added my email accounts. I opened the old folder and I can see for my old saved emails, I only have to move the folder...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 21st 07 07:29 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
10 793 Outlook - Installation
Setting Outlook 2007 as default e-mail client - error message by Anne
I have successfully installed Outlook 2007 and transferred my .pst files. I have selected Outlook as my default e-mail program in my "default...
August 29th 07 10:58 PM
by Joe Go to last post
1 442 Outlook - Installation
How can I assign each of my family members a color in my calendar? by Anne
I use my calendar for both business and family events. How can I color my business entries one color and assign a color to each family member so...
July 2nd 07 02:00 PM
by Anne Go to last post
8 716 Outlook - Calandaring
Installed Outlook 2007;computer won't recognize it as default... by Anne
I have installed Outlook 2007 on my PC running Windows Vista Home Premium. I have set it up as the default mail client in both Outlook and in the...
June 5th 07 03:31 PM
by Anne Go to last post
0 339 Outlook - Installation
I have located .PST files, but get an error message when I try to by Anne
I am transferring my Outlook files from Outlook 2005 running onXP to Outlook 2007 running on Vista Home Premium. I have read all of the information...
June 4th 07 11:04 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 480 Outlook - Installation
Error message when I try to copy .pst files to a flash drive by Anne
I am copying .pst files from Outlook 2005 running on XP to Outlook 2007 running on Vista home premium. I have read all of the information on this...
June 4th 07 10:50 PM
by Anne Go to last post
0 582 Outlook - Installation
cannot setup hotmail in Outlook 2003 by Anne
This is a re-install of Office 2003 after uninstalling office 2007. Got everything working well, even business contact manager. However, I go not...
April 20th 07 04:56 PM
by Anne Go to last post
0 283 Outlook - Installation
What file holds the email accounts? by Anne
the pst file contains all data except the email accounts. Where is the default location of that file and what is it called. Had to reinstall...
April 6th 07 08:14 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 403 Outlook - Installation
MAPI error importing into Contacts from Excel by Anne
Trying to import a name and address file from Excel into Cotnacts. I have named the range. When I go to import, I get an error - "an error...
March 3rd 07 05:38 PM
by Anne Go to last post
0 1,628 Outlook - Using Contacts
January 19th 07 12:59 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 931 Outlook - Using Contacts
seriously delayed emails by Anne
Recently I suddenly received a number of emails that were sent some weeks previously (eg. sent Nov 20, received December 15). There seemed to be no...
December 22nd 06 05:18 PM
by Poprivet Go to last post
2 392 Outlook Express
change the time zone in calendar? by Anne
When I shared my calendar, the times of the events are all different - just trying to move it from one main computer to laptop and put it in sharing...
October 9th 06 03:41 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 807 Outlook - Calandaring