Search and replace in Outlook fields

Old October 4th 07, 11:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Anne

Default Search and replace in Outlook fields

We just moved area code 386 and it is a strange area when it comes to area
code dialing. Most of the time the area code is not dialed, but not always
and sometimes you even have to dial a 1. Next closer area code is 407, which
is dialed most of the time, but not always and again, sometimes you have to
dial a 1.

I therefore would like to go into outlook and manually set everyone up on
how I have to dial since I want to sync it with my phone. Naturally I hope I
can easily do a search and replace especially for people in my phone book who
are out of this area and put the one in front of their number.
Old October 5th 07, 02:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

Anne wrote:

We just moved area code 386 and it is a strange area when it comes to
area code dialing. Most of the time the area code is not dialed, but
not always and sometimes you even have to dial a 1. Next closer area
code is 407, which is dialed most of the time, but not always and
again, sometimes you have to dial a 1.

I therefore would like to go into outlook and manually set everyone
up on how I have to dial since I want to sync it with my phone.
Naturally I hope I can easily do a search and replace especially for
people in my phone book who are out of this area and put the one in
front of their number.

There should be no need. If every phone number is in International format,
your phone should be able to handle it properly.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]