Search: Posts made by: Nikki Peterson
Forum: Outlook - General Queries February 5th 10, 04:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 6
Posted By Nikki Peterson
how to sign out from ms outlook

Select FILE
Select EXIT

This will sign you out.

Nikki

"sumant aryan" sumant wrote in message
plz tell...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 18th 10, 05:07 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Meeting / appointment not updating

Several possible scenerios:

1) Are Blackberry's involved in this?
2) Is everyone on the same version of Outlook?
3) Is everyone in Cache Mode?
4) Is anyone using OWA to update?
5) Is it all one...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 6th 09, 01:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Can't cut ties to Other Person's Calendar

Ask him to check the properties of the client's Exchange
account to see if there is a "delegate" stuck in there.

Nikki

"Local_IT" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 4th 09, 10:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Nikki Peterson
How do I block network users from viewing my Outlook schedule?

Just to add a bit to Brian's suggestion, it is always helpful to include:
- Your Outlook Version (including any service packs)

Nikki

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 4th 09, 10:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Can't cut ties to Other Person's Calendar

You may need to have the Exchange Admin remove the "rogue" delegate
using the Exchange System Admin tools. If you are unable to remove
the delegate from the client's own Outlook, contact your...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 4th 09, 10:26 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Nikki Peterson
I need my calendar to show each appt not reocc in search

I would not suggest using the Copy/Paste method unless you actually
Open a NEW APPOINTMENT and then paste just the text into
the new appointment.

Outlook uses a unique identifier for each...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 4th 09, 10:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 9
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Outlook Calendar View Issue

Turn off the preview pane.

Nikki

"cdowell15" wrote in message
Does anyone know why or how to get...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 4th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
outlook express

This group is focused on Microsoft Outlook which is different from
Outlook Express. However, the links below should get you where
you need to be.

Differences between Outlook and Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 18th 09, 01:40 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Send of behalf of issue

I may have misunderstood, but you may be experiencing the
FORWARD of a meeting shows as a SEND ON BEHALF OF
issue.

Follow this link for a better...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 18th 09, 01:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Can I delete meeting from my creator's calendar?

The problem with this method is that you will no longer be able to
update the meeting(s) if the need arises.

I would suggest the following:

- Create a NEW CALENDAR folder
- Name it something like...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries September 18th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Nikki Peterson
New Email Message - Why does it start in message body

Could be a forms problem, try the following:

To clean up the forms cache.

To do so, follow these steps:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click the Other tab, and then click...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 18th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikki Peterson
room resource email forward to delegate issue

Why not just have the receptionist "Make a Meeting" like everyone else
so it will use the automation?

If the issue is that she doesn't want to fill her own calendar with these
appointments, have...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 13th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Outlook Appointment Form

Could be a forms problem, try the following:

To clean up the forms cache.

To do so, follow these steps:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. Click the Other tab, and then click...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 16th 09, 03:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
outlook calendar

Question: Are you asking about printing options or ... something
else?

Also, what version of Outlook are you using?

Nikki

"SlapdaddyMo" wrote in message...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 16th 09, 03:23 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Outlook 2007 Delegation issue

I would look CLOSELY at the delegate rights that are given via the
Supervisors Outlook setup.

Notice ALL the settings for that particular Delegate. I am pretty sure
that something is set...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 9th 09, 08:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Appointments

Try in this order:

(1) Deleting the Forms Cache File:
The Frmcache.dat file is the primary file to delete. The Frmcache.dat
file serves as an index of the individual forms that have been cached
on...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 8th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
problem opening Calendar, freezes Outlook

This usually screams "Corrupted Recurring Meeting".

Here's what I used to do, there is probably something easier
out there but I haven't needed it for a while.

To detect the offending item:

1)...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts August 6th 09, 03:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Nikki Peterson
how do i see other users address book in exchange environment

A Public Folder Contact type is ideal to use as a shared
Outlook Address Book.

- Everyone can add this PF to their own Outlook Address Book.
That way the contacts will appear in their own address...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 6th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 11
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Problem with O/L 2007 freezing on calendar view

Too funny! Thanks for the update.

Nikki

"Luke" wrote in message
As mysteriously as it started, the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 26th 09, 07:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Messages from user folders disapper upon deletion (do not go to the Deleted Items folder)

That is not "normal" behavior for Outlook/Exchange.

Having said this, there could be an issue with synchronization
if you are set up for a "cached mode" type of set up. This would
indicate that you...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 26th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 5
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Messages from user folders disapper upon deletion (do not go to the Deleted Items folder)

I would check your rule for which "delete" you are using:

The "delete it"
or
The "permanently delete it"

If you could, write back and include the entire rule as it is
written. This might shed some...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 25th 09, 05:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 11
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Problem with O/L 2007 freezing on calendar view

Pretty strange. I think the first thing to do is start looking at
the type of PST (Unicode or ANSI).

If the client is using cached mode, have you tried deleting the
OST file and re-opening Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 25th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Printing all information for every appt on a 5 day calendar

I use "The Calendar Printing Assistant for Office Outlook 2007".
I really like it. Free from Microsoft. Have you tried it?

The Calendar Printing Assistant for Office Outlook 2007 is an
application...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 25th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Nikki Peterson
Calendar item deleted repeatedly

Have you tried the ".../CleanReminders" switch?

Instructions for Outlook 2007

See the following link for information on how to use
this switch VERY EASY:
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 25th 09, 04:47 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Nikki Peterson
calendar "not responding"