Search: Posts made by: Gordon
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 12th 08, 02:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon
how can I insert text file's text into my email in outlook 2007

"Henry Fung" Henry wrote in message
I used to use outlook express. There is a lovely function to insert...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 11th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 26
Posted By Gordon
email

"Bruce" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 11th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Gordon
Outlook Connector on free Hotmail account

"scb" wrote in message
Yes. I downloaded it again the other day and it is this version and still
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 11th 08, 07:36 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Gordon
addresses in outlook

"Rajat Aneja" Rajat wrote in message
Hey, I have just migrated from Windows XP to Windows Vista...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 11th 08, 07:33 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
How can send email from Outlook 2007 thru AOL

"Dennis Weverka" Dennis wrote in message
I use AOL email and Yahoo as an ISP. How can I get Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 11th 08, 07:32 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
Outlook Connection Configuration

"GBR" wrote in message
I am connecting to Outlook at office using my LAN cable. Since, we have
browsing...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 11th 08, 07:29 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 26
Posted By Gordon
email

"Bruce" wrote in message

I ran a test and nothing showed up in new mail.

Presumably that involved...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 10th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 8
Posted By Gordon
Outlook Contact E-Mail addresses not showing in Outlook Address Book

" wrote in message
On Jul 10, 3:56 pm, "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]"...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 10th 08, 06:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.officeupdate,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.interop
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
Office and Outlook updates change default email program!

"John Navas" wrote in message
One of my clients who uses Thunderbird for email has repeatedly
complained that the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 10th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Replies: 11
Posted By Gordon
opening wlm within Outlook

"Tim Mathews" wrote in message
Having added the "news" item on the "go" menu in Outlook, I want to be
able to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 10th 08, 02:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 13
Posted By Gordon
Outlook Connector on free Hotmail account

"scb" wrote in message
Hey. I am having this same problem. I downloaded Outlook connector almost
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 10th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
How to move address book from Eudora to Outlook?

"John Otto" wrote in message
I am trying to import my address book from Eudora to Office Outlook....
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 10th 08, 08:41 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 8
Posted By Gordon
Outlook Contact E-Mail addresses not showing in Outlook Address Book

"theAphex" wrote in message
My boss switched computers, so I exported her contact list into a PST
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 9th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By Gordon
why office outlook dosent recive my mail

"mav_20465" wrote in message
Hi
I heave microsoft office 2007
I also heave an mail acount on...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 9th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 7
Posted By Gordon
Can't See Contacts Email Address When Click To: Box

"Meg" wrote in message

I exported my contacts from Outlook 2003 and imported them into Outlook
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 8th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
mail in the sent file is being deleted automatically

Petnichas wrote:
Mail in the sent file is being deleted permanently. Had my computer four
weeks with McAffee security. Happened twice in the last 4 days. Scans
indicate no viruses etc.

Are...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 8th 08, 07:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 9
Posted By Gordon
Distribution List

"Robert RN" wrote in message
Russ, one more item, my DL list for my Grad Class is about 34...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 8th 08, 06:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
.pst

"DL" address@invalid wrote in message
Only if you have outlook installed at your new Company, and that company
permitts you to add external...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 7th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
outlook contacts lost?

"videojon" wrote in message
At my previous employment, I selected all of my Outlook contacts and
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 7th 08, 02:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Gordon
Problems moving distribution lists between computers

"dan_lektronix" wrote in message

I am trying to import a set of contacts and distribution lists between...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 7th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
Calendar Without Net Access?

"Charlie Tame" wrote in message
A friend uses Outlook 2003 and wonders if there is a way to stop the
calendar from trying to...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 7th 08, 08:14 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
How do I hide email addresses in outgoing mail

"Dennis" wrote in message

PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries July 7th 08, 08:13 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Gordon
Address Book format

"jay" wrote in message
I had to delete my aaddress book and contacts and import a new set of
contacts...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 6th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 3
Posted By Gordon
How to send an email to 160 people and not have any bounce back?

"Dennis" wrote in message

PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts July 6th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Gordon
Transferring AddressBook to Another Computer

"W. Guy Delaney" wrote in message
Iwould like to transfer my Address Book from my PC to my Laptop. How?

take a look...