A Microsoft Outlook email forum. Outlook Banter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Outlook Banter forum » Microsoft Outlook Email Newsgroups » Outlook and VBA
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor



 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 3rd 10, 02:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Reinfried
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

Outlook 2007 SP2
Exchange 2007 SP1

I want to create a task with an formated hyperlink in the body.

At
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor
always security boxes pop up !!!!! Why????

This is the Code:
Private Sub CreateNewTaskWithHyperlink()
Dim appOutLook As Outlook.Application
Dim taskOutLook As Outlook.TaskItem
Dim objInsp As Outlook.Inspector
Dim objSel As Word.Selection
Dim strLink As String
Dim strLinkText As String
Dim olAnw As Object
Dim docangebot As Word.Document
Set docangebot = ActiveDocument
'Only For test fix Hyperlink
strLink = "http://www.google.de"
strLinkText = "Googeln" '
'
On Error Resume Next
Set olAnw = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
On Error GoTo ErrorToDo
If olAnw Is Nothing Then
Dim wshShell As Object
Dim strPath As String
Dim strOpen As String
Const PATH =
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0 \Outlook\InstallRoot\Path"
Const APP = "Outlook.exe"
Set wshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
strPath = wshShell.RegRead(PATH)
strOpen = strPath & APP
Shell strOpen, vbMinimizedNoFocus
Set wshShell = Nothing
End If
Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
'Only for test fix Date
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
'
.ReminderSet = True
Set objInsp = .GetInspector
' ?????????
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor 'Programmatic Access Security
Check
'
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
objDoc.Hyperlinks.Add objSel.Range, strLink, "", "", strLinkText,
""
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
'Text before Hyperlink
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.InsertBefore "Das ist der Link zum "
End With
'Text after Hyperlink
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.MoveEnd WdUnits.wdStory, 1
.Select
.InsertAfter " Viel Spass! "
End With
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With
ErrorExit:
Set taskOutLook = Nothing
Set appOutLook = Nothing
Exit Sub
ErrorToDo:
Select Case Err.Number
Case 13
Resume ErrorExit
Case 287
Resume ErrorExit
Case Else
MsgBox Err.Number & ";" & Err.Description
End Select
End Sub

Without WordEditor the code runs without security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
.ReminderSet = True
.Body = "Das ist der Link zum " & "http://www.google.at" & " Viel
Spass!"
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With


Reinfried




Ads
  #2  
Old March 3rd 10, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,848
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

Where is this code running? If it's running in the Outlook VBA you really
should be using the trusted Application object that's provided to you, and
not an untrusted Application object you get from GetObject().

If that's not it then check your code security settings. If Outlook security
is set up correctly and you have an up to date anti-virus software running
you should not get that prompt.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm


"Reinfried" wrote in message
...
Outlook 2007 SP2
Exchange 2007 SP1

I want to create a task with an formated hyperlink in the body.

At
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor
always security boxes pop up !!!!! Why????

This is the Code:
Private Sub CreateNewTaskWithHyperlink()
Dim appOutLook As Outlook.Application
Dim taskOutLook As Outlook.TaskItem
Dim objInsp As Outlook.Inspector
Dim objSel As Word.Selection
Dim strLink As String
Dim strLinkText As String
Dim olAnw As Object
Dim docangebot As Word.Document
Set docangebot = ActiveDocument
'Only For test fix Hyperlink
strLink = "http://www.google.de"
strLinkText = "Googeln" '
'
On Error Resume Next
Set olAnw = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
On Error GoTo ErrorToDo
If olAnw Is Nothing Then
Dim wshShell As Object
Dim strPath As String
Dim strOpen As String
Const PATH =
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0 \Outlook\InstallRoot\Path"
Const APP = "Outlook.exe"
Set wshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
strPath = wshShell.RegRead(PATH)
strOpen = strPath & APP
Shell strOpen, vbMinimizedNoFocus
Set wshShell = Nothing
End If
Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
'Only for test fix Date
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
'
.ReminderSet = True
Set objInsp = .GetInspector
' ?????????
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor 'Programmatic Access Security
Check
'
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
objDoc.Hyperlinks.Add objSel.Range, strLink, "", "",
strLinkText,
""
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
'Text before Hyperlink
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.InsertBefore "Das ist der Link zum "
End With
'Text after Hyperlink
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.MoveEnd WdUnits.wdStory, 1
.Select
.InsertAfter " Viel Spass! "
End With
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With
ErrorExit:
Set taskOutLook = Nothing
Set appOutLook = Nothing
Exit Sub
ErrorToDo:
Select Case Err.Number
Case 13
Resume ErrorExit
Case 287
Resume ErrorExit
Case Else
MsgBox Err.Number & ";" & Err.Description
End Select
End Sub

Without WordEditor the code runs without security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
.ReminderSet = True
.Body = "Das ist der Link zum " & "http://www.google.at" & " Viel
Spass!"
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With


Reinfried





  #3  
Old March 3rd 10, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Reinfried
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor



reinfriedThank's for the Answer.
The Code is running in Word 2007.
In Outlook the security is set to "Always warn me about suspicious activity"

"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Where is this code running? If it's running in the Outlook VBA you really
should be using the trusted Application object that's provided to you, and
not an untrusted Application object you get from GetObject().

If that's not it then check your code security settings. If Outlook security
is set up correctly and you have an up to date anti-virus software running
you should not get that prompt.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm


"Reinfried" wrote in message
...
Outlook 2007 SP2
Exchange 2007 SP1

I want to create a task with an formated hyperlink in the body.

At
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor
always security boxes pop up !!!!! Why????

This is the Code:
Private Sub CreateNewTaskWithHyperlink()
Dim appOutLook As Outlook.Application
Dim taskOutLook As Outlook.TaskItem
Dim objInsp As Outlook.Inspector
Dim objSel As Word.Selection
Dim strLink As String
Dim strLinkText As String
Dim olAnw As Object
Dim docangebot As Word.Document
Set docangebot = ActiveDocument
'Only For test fix Hyperlink
strLink = "http://www.google.de"
strLinkText = "Googeln" '
'
On Error Resume Next
Set olAnw = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
On Error GoTo ErrorToDo
If olAnw Is Nothing Then
Dim wshShell As Object
Dim strPath As String
Dim strOpen As String
Const PATH =
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0 \Outlook\InstallRoot\Path"
Const APP = "Outlook.exe"
Set wshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
strPath = wshShell.RegRead(PATH)
strOpen = strPath & APP
Shell strOpen, vbMinimizedNoFocus
Set wshShell = Nothing
End If
Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
'Only for test fix Date
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
'
.ReminderSet = True
Set objInsp = .GetInspector
' ?????????
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor 'Programmatic Access Security
Check
'
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
objDoc.Hyperlinks.Add objSel.Range, strLink, "", "",
strLinkText,
""
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
'Text before Hyperlink
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.InsertBefore "Das ist der Link zum "
End With
'Text after Hyperlink
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.MoveEnd WdUnits.wdStory, 1
.Select
.InsertAfter " Viel Spass! "
End With
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With
ErrorExit:
Set taskOutLook = Nothing
Set appOutLook = Nothing
Exit Sub
ErrorToDo:
Select Case Err.Number
Case 13
Resume ErrorExit
Case 287
Resume ErrorExit
Case Else
MsgBox Err.Number & ";" & Err.Description
End Select
End Sub

Without WordEditor the code runs without security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
.ReminderSet = True
.Body = "Das ist der Link zum " & "http://www.google.at" & " Viel
Spass!"
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With


Reinfried





.

  #4  
Old March 3rd 10, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,848
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

What does that tab show for antivirus status? If it's valid then the setting
should be warn me about suspicious activity when my av software is inactive,
etc.

Is this in a corporate setting perhaps where the admins have locked things
down? Or is there no valid antivirus software? If your setting is changeable
then you need to set it to a different setting, which could be dangerous.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm


"Reinfried" wrote in message
...


reinfriedThank's for the Answer.
The Code is running in Word 2007.
In Outlook the security is set to "Always warn me about suspicious
activity"


  #5  
Old March 4th 10, 08:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Reinfried
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

We have set the Programmatic Access Security to "Always warn me about
suspicious activity" because we wor with TerminalServer wit Windows Server
2003 and i hope You know that to detect the status of the antivirus software
on client computers, Outlook 2007 depends on the WSC. Currently, antivirus
products that are compatible with Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista register
status information with the WSC. Outlook first checks for the current status
of antivirus software by querying the WSC. On computers running Microsoft
Windows Server 2003, because the WSC is not available, Outlook is unable to
detect the status of antivirus software and therefore does not disable
security warnings.

And now oncemore to my Question:

Without WordEditor the code runs without security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
.ReminderSet = True
.Body = "Das ist der Link zum " & "http://www.google.at" & " Viel
Spass!"
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With

And with WordEditor the code runs with security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
'Only for test fix Date
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
'
.ReminderSet = True
Set objInsp = .GetInspector
' ?????????
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor 'Programmatic Access Security
Check
'
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
objDoc.Hyperlinks.Add objSel.Range, strLink, "", "", strLinkText,
""
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
'Text before Hyperlink
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.InsertBefore "Das ist der Link zum "
End With
'Text after Hyperlink
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.MoveEnd WdUnits.wdStory, 1
.Select
.InsertAfter " Viel Spass! "
End With
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With

Reinfried





"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

What does that tab show for antivirus status? If it's valid then the setting
should be warn me about suspicious activity when my av software is inactive,
etc.

Is this in a corporate setting perhaps where the admins have locked things
down? Or is there no valid antivirus software? If your setting is changeable
then you need to set it to a different setting, which could be dangerous.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm


"Reinfried" wrote in message
...


reinfriedThank's for the Answer.
The Code is running in Word 2007.
In Outlook the security is set to "Always warn me about suspicious
activity"


.

  #6  
Old March 4th 10, 03:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,848
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

If that's your setup, which wasn't mentioned before, there's not much you
can do about avoiding the object model guard other than bypassing the
Outlook object model. WordEditor is a restricted object in cases like that.

There are a couple of alternatives. First, you can use a 3rd party library
called Redemption (www.dimastr.com/redemption) to avoid the security, which
is what most of us do.

The alternative to that would be to get the WordEditor window using Win32
API calls, which is ugly and requires callbacks but can be used when you
cannot use Redemption.

For that you have to get the window using FindWindow() and FindWindowEx() to
find a window with your caption and a class of "OpusApp". There will be more
than 1 window with that class, so you need the window caption from
Inspector.Caption, but after the email is saved so the caption is valid.

When you find a candidate for the window you use EnumWindows() and
EnumChildWindows() to check for "OpusApp" and the correct caption, and under
that a window class "_WwF" in the case of Outlook/Word 2007. When you've
found those you get the RECT for the candidate window and match it with the
RECT for the Inspector window you derive from the Inspector's size
attributes.

Once you get that you need to use AccessibleObjectFromWindow() to look for
an accessibility object that exposes IDispatch that's one of the child
windows. When you get that you use the ppvObj parameter of
AccessibleObjectFromWindow() thusly, if ob is that object: ob.Document. That
will be your WordEditor object.

I've done that when customers won't allow the use of 3rd party libraries
such as Redemption, but as you can see from the description of the method
you need to know your Win32 API calls and to spend a lot of time playing
with Spy++.

It's a lot easier to use 1 line of Redemption code than the 200 or so lines
of code a GetWordEditor() and needed subsidiary methods take

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm


"Reinfried" wrote in message
...
We have set the Programmatic Access Security to "Always warn me about
suspicious activity" because we wor with TerminalServer wit Windows Server
2003 and i hope You know that to detect the status of the antivirus
software
on client computers, Outlook 2007 depends on the WSC. Currently, antivirus
products that are compatible with Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista
register
status information with the WSC. Outlook first checks for the current
status
of antivirus software by querying the WSC. On computers running Microsoft
Windows Server 2003, because the WSC is not available, Outlook is unable
to
detect the status of antivirus software and therefore does not disable
security warnings.

And now oncemore to my Question:

Without WordEditor the code runs without security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
.ReminderSet = True
.Body = "Das ist der Link zum " & "http://www.google.at" & " Viel
Spass!"
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With

And with WordEditor the code runs with security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
'Only for test fix Date
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
'
.ReminderSet = True
Set objInsp = .GetInspector
' ?????????
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor 'Programmatic Access Security
Check
'
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
objDoc.Hyperlinks.Add objSel.Range, strLink, "", "",
strLinkText,
""
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
'Text before Hyperlink
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.InsertBefore "Das ist der Link zum "
End With
'Text after Hyperlink
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.MoveEnd WdUnits.wdStory, 1
.Select
.InsertAfter " Viel Spass! "
End With
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With

Reinfried


  #7  
Old March 9th 10, 09:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Reinfried
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default Programmatic Access Security Pop up with Wordeditor

Thank's for your answer. From what I'm looking was:

WordEditor is a restricted object in cases like that.

Reinfried


"Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

If that's your setup, which wasn't mentioned before, there's not much you
can do about avoiding the object model guard other than bypassing the
Outlook object model. WordEditor is a restricted object in cases like that.

There are a couple of alternatives. First, you can use a 3rd party library
called Redemption (www.dimastr.com/redemption) to avoid the security, which
is what most of us do.

The alternative to that would be to get the WordEditor window using Win32
API calls, which is ugly and requires callbacks but can be used when you
cannot use Redemption.

For that you have to get the window using FindWindow() and FindWindowEx() to
find a window with your caption and a class of "OpusApp". There will be more
than 1 window with that class, so you need the window caption from
Inspector.Caption, but after the email is saved so the caption is valid.

When you find a candidate for the window you use EnumWindows() and
EnumChildWindows() to check for "OpusApp" and the correct caption, and under
that a window class "_WwF" in the case of Outlook/Word 2007. When you've
found those you get the RECT for the candidate window and match it with the
RECT for the Inspector window you derive from the Inspector's size
attributes.

Once you get that you need to use AccessibleObjectFromWindow() to look for
an accessibility object that exposes IDispatch that's one of the child
windows. When you get that you use the ppvObj parameter of
AccessibleObjectFromWindow() thusly, if ob is that object: ob.Document. That
will be your WordEditor object.

I've done that when customers won't allow the use of 3rd party libraries
such as Redemption, but as you can see from the description of the method
you need to know your Win32 API calls and to spend a lot of time playing
with Spy++.

It's a lot easier to use 1 line of Redemption code than the 200 or so lines
of code a GetWordEditor() and needed subsidiary methods take

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm


"Reinfried" wrote in message
...
We have set the Programmatic Access Security to "Always warn me about
suspicious activity" because we wor with TerminalServer wit Windows Server
2003 and i hope You know that to detect the status of the antivirus
software
on client computers, Outlook 2007 depends on the WSC. Currently, antivirus
products that are compatible with Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista
register
status information with the WSC. Outlook first checks for the current
status
of antivirus software by querying the WSC. On computers running Microsoft
Windows Server 2003, because the WSC is not available, Outlook is unable
to
detect the status of antivirus software and therefore does not disable
security warnings.

And now oncemore to my Question:

Without WordEditor the code runs without security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
.ReminderSet = True
.Body = "Das ist der Link zum " & "http://www.google.at" & " Viel
Spass!"
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With

And with WordEditor the code runs with security pop up:

Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
appOutLook.Session.Logon
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "Test hyperlink"
.Importance = olImportanceNormal
'Only for test fix Date
.DueDate = "01.03.2010"
.StartDate = "01.03.2010"
.ReminderTime = "01.03.2010" & " " & "08:00"
'
.ReminderSet = True
Set objInsp = .GetInspector
' ?????????
Set objDoc = objInsp.WordEditor 'Programmatic Access Security
Check
'
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
objDoc.Hyperlinks.Add objSel.Range, strLink, "", "",
strLinkText,
""
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
'Text before Hyperlink
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.InsertBefore "Das ist der Link zum "
End With
'Text after Hyperlink
Set objSel = objDoc.Windows(1).Selection
With objSel
.Collapse wdCollapseStart
.MoveEnd WdUnits.wdStory, 1
.Select
.InsertAfter " Viel Spass! "
End With
.Importance = olImportanceHigh
.Save
End With

Reinfried


.

 




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cannot access macros, security settings or VBA editor in OL 2003 Boxington Headmaker Outlook and VBA 2 September 12th 07 07:27 AM
Cannot access macros, security settings or VBA editor in OL 2003 Boxington Headmaker Outlook - General Queries 0 September 10th 07 09:15 AM
CAS - common access security causes add-ins deployment problems? hav Add-ins for Outlook 1 August 14th 07 02:33 PM
Outlook 2007 and Programmatic access Kurt Outlook - Installation 10 February 2nd 07 08:21 PM
Cannot Access E-Mail After Security Update J-Man Outlook - General Queries 7 January 16th 06 11:45 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0
Copyright 2004-2014 Outlook Banter.
The comments are property of their posters.