Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Received an address list. How do I move it to MY address book? by Jim
Someone sent me an address listing as an attachment on an e-mail. How do I save it into my address book in Outlook?
October 12th 06 08:58 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 590
subfolders missing by Thiago
I have imported all the contact folder and its subfolders from a pst file. All the infomration are on my new computer now, I can access all my...
October 12th 06 02:58 PM
by Tonyg Go to last post
3 1,051
Code for read the Numeric which is in detween the words.. by safs
Code for read the Numeric which is in detween the words..I am given to read numbers in any format..wher in ratio,Decimal,Float,int in a string...how...
October 12th 06 02:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 434
Extracting individuals from a Distribution List by SpencerMC
I have been sent a distriubtion list which I'd like to break down into individual contacts to store in my contacts list, so that I can email just...
October 12th 06 02:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 647
How to make an item look like it has been "sent" by Sanjay_S via OfficeKB.com
Hi I have written an application to create a new mail item and I am able to save it.. It is saving in the draft folder. when i open the perticular...
October 12th 06 02:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 465
Change Display As by jdg
My Outlook Contacts are listed alphabetical by last name With the exception of a few. When I change the Display As, The names do not move to the...
October 12th 06 10:59 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 507
import contacts from gmail to outlook by adinina
how do i import contacts from gmail to outlook? i exported from gmail as csv files but outlook gets only csf or few other formats i will thank a...
October 12th 06 10:11 AM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
2 631
Post
How to replace Default Contact form with Customised conact form using VBScript code by Satish Boddapati
Hi, Did anybody worked on Setting/Replacing the Default Conact form with Customised contact form using VBScript code, such that whenever user...
October 12th 06 08:20 AM
by Satish Boddapati Go to last post
0 768
distribution list by mamarue
i followed the help section on creating a distribution list from an email message and received the same message that others have received. Is there...
October 12th 06 06:46 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 370
Adding icon to the custom field using "olYesNo" by Sanjay_S via OfficeKB.com
Hi I have written an application in VC++; I want to have a custom field in outlook say "Mobile" and i want to place a icon into that...
October 12th 06 06:01 AM
by Sanjay_S via OfficeKB.com Go to last post
2 1,014
Wrong Contact folder as default by John Michl
I recently bought a new computer. I installed Outlook 2003 SP2 on the new computer. I also copied the Outlook PST file over from the old computer...
October 12th 06 02:42 AM
by John Michl Go to last post
4 1,752
How can I update everyone's contacts at once? by Contactnutt
I have to update everyone's contacts at my office. I would like to either find a way to update everyone's contacts at once. ***For example if Tom...
October 12th 06 12:53 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 393
How do I work with flags in Outlook 2000? by Tesbrown
I want to change 61 flags at once to a different date. How?
October 11th 06 11:54 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 450
importing addresses into contact by jwb
I have an email that has a large cc: list. I would like to save that list either as individual contacts or as a minimum a distribution list. I can...
October 11th 06 10:09 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 418
How to dial extensions automatically with outlook 2003? by Benjamin
Hi, i am currently using microssoft Outlook 2003. When I am calling a contact I would like the extension of my contact to be dialed automatically....
October 11th 06 09:04 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 531
'Look for:' finds some contacts but not others by Loquela
Outlook 2003 When I search my contacts with 'Look for:' It will find some contacts but not others. Even when I can see a name in the contact list,...
October 11th 06 08:50 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 509
Sneding Distribution lists by fiatbrett
Hello. Can you explain in detail how to send a distribution list using Outlook to another computer via email? I have tried to insert the list as an...
October 11th 06 08:00 PM
by Judy Go to last post
5 426
linked contacts by pialla
Hi There !!! Maybe the answer is already in the group but with my poor english I haven't found it... :-( Outlook 2003 standalone and/or Outlook...
October 11th 06 06:47 PM
by pialla Go to last post
0 420
In contacts outlook 2003 how do I move my notes into categories? by helpLynda
I've imported my contacts from outlook expresss and all the categories have moved across into notes. I've over 1000 contacts so this is a disater!...
October 11th 06 06:30 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 365
Mask/Hide Private Items so they can't be viewed without password by TammyAnd
Perhaps I am missing something but I got new laptop and decided to use Outlook instead of Outlook Express AND Palm Desktop software. After...
October 11th 06 06:05 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The