Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to capture/transfer Contact info from Windows Mail to Outlook. by Triple H
The HP laptop I bought a few months ago came loaded with Vista and Windows Mail. I now bought an HTC TouchPro phone and want to synch my email...
January 4th 10 03:30 PM
by muschel 67 Go to last post
2 675
Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list by DeeMac
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email...
January 3rd 10 12:22 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 557
Some contacts don't show on drop down box when addressing email by Fairhope_al
I was using Outlook Express, my computer motherboard died, got new computer with Windows 7, trying to learn Outlook 2003. The computer tech...
January 2nd 10 09:06 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 848
Contacts Don't show in new email by Alan
I put in a new contact in the contacts file but it will not show up when I hit "To" for a new email in Outlook. Under Address Book in Outlook, I...
January 1st 10 05:04 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
3 610
Contact list/Calendar Outlook 2007 by Becky
Hello! Both my pastor and I have Outlook 2007, but our computers are independent of each other. Is it possible for me to work on MY Outlook's...
January 1st 10 04:59 PM
by Becky Go to last post
4 566
How to copy/export contacts to the address book in Outlook 2003? by reza
"Sapa1001" wrote: How do you copy/export contacts to the address book in Outlook 2003 when the "Show this folder as an e-mail address book"...
January 1st 10 05:06 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 496
adding multiple apartments adress? by office nerd
I need to add the same street addres but have different apartment numbers in each contact with out a resident name. Is this possible in outlook or...
January 1st 10 04:13 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 496
Export contacts in XML by Art2009
I would like to export my contacts from Outlook express in a xml's file. I know if possibile to export in CSV than convert with excel to xml, but...
January 1st 10 03:23 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
3 4,557
I get a window "Operation Failed" when I press send/receive by cass2549
I am using Outlook in MS Office 2003, since I reinstalled the program after a crash, I get the message above.
January 1st 10 02:52 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 515
Changing Address Card fields displayed Outlook 2007 by Str8Mitch
I want to change the view of my contacts to only display the fields which contain data, display all of those fields, and without empty space where...
January 1st 10 12:54 AM
by Brian Tillman[_2_] Go to last post
1 2,165
File access is Denied by Jim
i am trying to transfer my contact from my old computer outlook to my new computer window7 outlook. full message is file access is denied. you do...
December 31st 09 03:17 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 703
can you print your address book with photos? by sbcca
I want to print a directory for the members of a club and wanted to include a photograph, but I cannot figure out how to add the photo that I...
December 31st 09 03:02 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 519
how to export contacts office 2010 in what format? by Karlh
Microsoft 2010 OUTLOOK Beta need to back up my contacts how do I Do that and will I retain my .pst file in order to re-install my Outlook contacts...
December 31st 09 12:09 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 521
User defined fields by travellady
How can I rename a user-defined field that I set up in my Contacts file? And how can I delete a user-defined field that I no longer need?
December 31st 09 05:34 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 523
EXPORTING DATA FIELDS IN CSV FORMAT FOR WINDOWS by Sudhir
The contents of the Nickname field do not export and save. When I open the csv file as Excel, I do not see the Nickname field. What do I have to do...
December 31st 09 01:51 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 622
Checkboxes in Custom Forms by JHarrell
I just created a custom form that includes a couple of checkboxes. Everything seemed to be okay and it looks like the only problem I have is with...
December 30th 09 10:40 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 518
Distribution List by km
I deleted a distribution list in error. Is there a way for me to restore it?
December 30th 09 09:27 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 413
query builder grayed out? by boarders paradise
Hi. I'd be thankful if anyone could tell me, why all options are grayed out for me in tools instant search expand the query builer...
December 30th 09 07:00 PM
by boarders paradise Go to last post
1 1,240
Migration from GroupWise by JennD-CRMWD[_2_]
We recently had consultants come in and transition our company from a GroupWise operating system to a Microsoft operating system. They were able...
December 30th 09 06:19 PM
by JennD-CRMWD[_2_] Go to last post
0 417
Migration from GroupWise Operating System by JennD-CRMWD
We recently had a consultant come in and transitioned us from a GroupWise operating system to a Microsoft Operating System. Everything transfered...
December 30th 09 06:15 PM
by JennD-CRMWD Go to last post

From The