Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
add email to outlook contacts... by ngan
I know you can right click on the FROM line of an existing email and "Add to Outlook Contacts". However, I have someone who is visually impaired...
December 30th 09 04:01 PM
by tillman1952 Go to last post
1 378
group contacts did not restore ? by Carl R[_2_]
I reformatted my hard drive and backed up my contacts and a 2nd group I created to a PST folder. Previously when I created new mail .. New...
December 29th 09 09:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
7 617
qrcodes and vcards by pschmidt1
We are looking for a way to tell someone using, for example, neoreader, on their cell phone, to take an image of our QRCode and have it translate to...
December 29th 09 02:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 337
my active sync V 4.5 will sync everything BUT my contacts by Jon Peterson
I recently upgraded from a Treo 700 to a Treo 800w. My old treo would import and go back and forth with my outlook updating contacts etc etc.... ...
December 29th 09 10:20 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 549
Contacts display as by TLucas
I have tried all of the solution center suggestions but my contacts still display last name then first name. I have changed the settings in the...
December 28th 09 08:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
9 911
Picture occasionally saving as an attachment by Jason
Hi, I have pictures saved with all my contacts, the majority all seem fine, except now when I add a new contact and picture and view by the Phone...
December 28th 09 01:40 PM
by Jason Go to last post
0 303
How do I replace a corrupt address book datafile? by djotoole
When sending emails, my Outlook addressbook is suddenly attaching random email addresses to addressees I am trying to sending emails to instead of...
December 28th 09 12:47 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 457
Autocomplete question by Bernard Liengme
I have just helped a son copy his Outlook 2003 contacts from old PC to new (Win 7). That went OK. But when he types in the To box, as an example,...
December 27th 09 10:22 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
4 457
import address book by bennie[_2_]
I have a new laptop windows 7 and want to import my contact/addressbook from windowsXP laptop. How do i do this. Also hhow do i import email from...
December 27th 09 07:12 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 367
Distribution List Error message by Rheolwr wedi ymddeol
I have recently had to reformat my computer, re-install Office 2003 and restore Outlook info from pfback. In my contacts I had a number of...
December 27th 09 11:34 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
5 1,155
How do I send an email to a contact group in Outlook 2010? by barryj
How do I send an email to a contact group in Outlook 2010? I can only find "New Group"in the tool bar
December 24th 09 05:33 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 5,933
In a jam. I send contact info to work but they don't get what I se by Arthur Pappas
Hi everyone, I'm in a real jam here & could use some help. I have various Outlook 2007 contacts that I need to send back to my workplace. These...
December 24th 09 02:03 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 478
Why can't I export "Distribution list" Ms outlook 2003? import Gmail by lbbss
I am trying to export "Distribution list" contacts, in order to import to gmail. I found info on the web how to do that in different ways. The...
December 24th 09 11:21 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
8 703
Plaxo Replacement / How to get others to update their details by Gavin Inskip
Hi there, This time of year I usually use my old version of Plaxo to get everyone to update their contact details in my Outlook. If you're unaware...
December 24th 09 09:55 AM
by Gavin Inskip Go to last post
0 388
What happened to my user-defined fields? by pj
I created and re-named 4 user-defined fields. I then bought a new laptop and upgraded to Office 2007 and imported my .pst file. It appeared that...
December 24th 09 01:02 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 346
Global Domain Change by yelnocer[_2_]
Is there a way or an add in that would allow for a global find and replace of one domain with a new domain. We have been acquired and they are...
December 23rd 09 10:49 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 310
How do I get rid of "new group" in my Contact list by KrisB
I was learning how to create groups and accidentally hit "new group" 3 times. How can I get rid of these from my contact list?
December 23rd 09 10:09 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 357
Create distribution list from names in To: field by esilverb
How do I take a list of names in the To: field of an email and turn them into a Distribution List. Using Office 2007. Thanks.
December 23rd 09 09:24 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 613
Same contact list on shared computer by JohnR
My wife and I share the same computer as different users. We are using Windows 7 with Outlook 2007. The question is how did my contacts get shared...
December 23rd 09 09:23 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 352
Adding addresses from an email to a distribution list by esilverb
After using the instructions on the site you suggested, I was also able to get this to work. Thanks, Russ. "LisaG" wrote: Thanks! That was very...
December 23rd 09 05:55 PM
by esilverb Go to last post

From The