Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Updated email address in Outlook 2003 doesn't show in distribution by Veedubbayou
When I update an email address in my global address book I used to be able to open a distribuiton list that the indiviudual belonged to and click...
December 17th 09 11:13 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 464
Email Address "Display As" Headache by JVroom
Hi, I have a Contacts subfolder call "accountants" I'm using the "Phone List" view I've added the field "E-mail Display As" field as well as the...
December 17th 09 10:38 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 589
problem with contact folder from windows 7 - outlook 2007 by Ricardo santos
I am with the following problem When I try to send an email from a contact in the Contacts folder windows 7 64 bit says it's necessary configure...
December 17th 09 10:23 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
6 648
how to delete e-mail addresses out of contact card files outlook 2 by WayneZat
When I type an address I get a list of contact cards for all prior e-mails sent after the first three letters of the address, I want to delete some...
December 17th 09 09:55 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 481
More than 3 email addresses by Panrec
I have several contacts who have more than three business email addresses (including myself). It is frustrating to be limited to three email...
December 17th 09 06:42 PM
by stevesmith7461 Go to last post
7 1,258
Categories by Minnie
I am using Outlook 2007 and have found that sometimes the categories don't show on some computers. Background - we have a client list that is...
December 17th 09 05:10 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 517
Sync Contacts with iPhone by Brian
I got problem when I sync contact from my iPhone to PC ( using Outlook contact 2007) Some informations can not be synced. Picture of contact,...
December 17th 09 04:00 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 575
can I mass import addresses from a word document? by lcwarf
would like it to be easier to find what I am looking for without scrolling through the Word document. is there a way to do it with out copy and...
December 17th 09 01:21 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 579
Outlook 2007 Contacts not appearing in Address Book by garyh53
I recently moved from Outlook 2003/XP (32-bit) to Outlook 2007/Win7 (64-bit). I imported the Outlook 2003 data from the .PST file into Outlook 2007...
December 17th 09 11:23 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 517
Adding Contacts by Johntwo
Recently I tried to add a new contact and to my amazement and dismay the last name and first name have gotten switched. When I enter a first name it...
December 17th 09 11:20 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 406
How do I change settings to call Outlook Contacts with Cisco IP Ph by CiscoIPCommunicatorPhoneUser
How do I change settings to call Outlook Contacts '07 with Cisco IP Communicator?
December 17th 09 04:24 AM
by CiscoIPCommunicatorPhoneUser Go to last post
0 464
Share distribution list with co-workers? by TaminDee
I created a distribution list in my CONTACTS folder. I then attach the list and email it to my co-workers. How do they save it so they can use it...
December 17th 09 03:37 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 422
customized outlook form by ed
Hi all, exchange 2003/windows 2003 envir. Is there a way to set customized outlook contact form as users' outlook DEFAULT contact form? also,...
December 17th 09 01:03 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 431
Help with process to Export Contacts to Excel by Cynthia
I am a home user and working from Outlook 2003. In following the steps to export Contacts to Excel, it requires a Outlook translator download. I...
December 17th 09 12:56 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 579
Sending email to group of contacts by Jennifer Buchanan
Hi - I have more than 3,000 contacts and I put them in various categories. For instance, holiday cards, intermediary contacts, personal, etc. Let's...
December 16th 09 10:07 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 568
how do I export Contacts to my iTouch? by divebuddy
Outlook 2003 SP3 copy to Apple itouch?
December 16th 09 10:05 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 452
Company contacts accessible by all employees - How??? by Bigweed
Hi to everyone I have a question which I am hoping has an easy answer, as this must have been thought of a million times before at least! We are...
December 16th 09 10:04 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 453
2003 Contacts format in Outlook 2007? by JohnC
I'm new to using Outlook 7, and would like my Contacts list to look the same as it di in Outlook 2003: full contact information in multiple columns...
December 16th 09 05:09 PM
by JohnC Go to last post
2 427
Specify address book when adding contact by Ken Isaacson
Office OL 2007 I have two contact folders in my OL Address Book: "Contacts" and "Personal". When I receive an email, I want to be able to save the...
December 16th 09 12:12 PM
by Ken Isaacson Go to last post
2 459
Outlook 2003 won't store Drafts by lolaeng
lolaeng wrote on Tue, 15 December 2009 23:11 I imported from MSOE all my folders etc with the intent of completely switching to Outlook 2003. I'm...
December 16th 09 04:12 AM
by lolaeng Go to last post

From The