Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
windows vista contacts by pastortb
can I merge my windows vista contacts list (name.contact) into outlook 2007? If so how?
December 21st 09 03:06 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 446
Contacts from Yahoo! mail to Outlooc? by bolor
How do I import my contacts from Yahoo! mail to Outlooc?
December 21st 09 01:20 PM
by bolor Go to last post
0 476
OUTRET.msi by Joe Borg[_2_]
I am looking for a file called Microsoft Outlook for OUTRET.msi . I have tried everything, including installing SP3 and its won't work. Can you...
December 21st 09 05:36 AM
by Joe Borg[_2_] Go to last post
0 604
got a non-delivery notification - how do i fix this? by frustrated user
this happens when forwarding to a mailing list, sometimes to an individual when forwarding or a new e-mail. have no problems receiving - this is...
December 21st 09 02:50 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 516
"print labels from outlook" by Zamocks
How do I print labels from outlook contacts. I am trying to use a catagoory called "holidays" as a filter and therefore print some address to avery...
December 21st 09 02:46 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 619
How change default country/region in address book from US to Can? by Address country region field
Every time I put in a new contact MS automatically puts in US. I want to change that to Canada. Is it possible?
December 21st 09 02:44 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,061
Japanese Addresses in Contacts by Michael Thorson
I have Outlook 2007, Japanese language pack is installed (as well as US english). My wife is Japanese and we are sending out our holiday cards, so...
December 19th 09 11:59 PM
by Michael Thorson Go to last post
0 575
Cannot Save New Contacts by Charles Allen
I'm using Outlook 2007. For some reason, I am not able to save new contacts. I can click the New button and enter the information. But when I try...
December 19th 09 11:11 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 602
import and export outlook contact data with pictures (attachments) by Mladen
Dear All, Is it possible to import and export outlook contact data with pictures (Outlook 2003 SP3)? I have read that some 3rd party macros can be...
December 19th 09 03:06 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 597
Distribution List Seen as Invalid Recipient by DKR
I followed Microsoft Outlook 2007 Help (F1) and was successful at creating a Distribution List. However, when I attempt to send a message to the...
December 19th 09 01:27 AM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 747
How to get full address in "To" using first few letters of name by bobengel
At one time, I was able to automatically get the full email address automatically entered in the "To' line after entering just the first few...
December 18th 09 08:31 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
2 490
Copy my contacts to disc on a disc in Outlook 2003 by jimmyoz
I want to copy my e-mail contacts to a disc. I have Outlook 2003. I found out a way to copy to a xls file,but it comes out with too many columns. I...
December 18th 09 08:30 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 524
Check Recipient Names in Outlook 2007 by RES
I just imported a Contact List in Outlook 2007. Is there a way to check the email addresses for errors before sending a email to the contacts? My...
December 18th 09 07:57 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
2 529
Contacts but no address book again by Jamie M
Contacts imported from WIndows Mail after importing from OE6 into WM Contacts exist ~300 When sending mail clicking "TO" does not bring up...
December 18th 09 05:20 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
1 456
Outlook Contacts for address book by Jon
I transferred my files from an XP laptop to a Windows 7 laptop using a transfer cable. All my contacts transferred, but when I click on the "TO" to...
December 18th 09 05:15 PM
by Russ Valentine Go to last post
8 668
master categories in Exchange by Herb Segal[_2_]
Is there a way to set up all the workstations that have Outlook to use the same categories. We code our contacts into categories for...
December 18th 09 04:26 PM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 904
Best way to deal with contacts and commercial opportunities by Big Passeron
Sorry for the misleading title. We are using Exchange Server 2007 and Outlook 2003/2007. I'd like to create company's address book by using a Contact...
December 18th 09 09:18 AM
by Big Passeron Go to last post
2 531
home address rather than business address as default for conta by Housebz
I have the same question " How do I set the home address rather than business address as default for contacts ? " Thankyou, -- Evelyn in...
December 18th 09 02:20 AM
by Conch Salad King[_2_] Go to last post
3 566
Global Find and Replace function by Cynthia
I would like to be able to perform a global find and replace function across my contacts folder, specifically in the email field. Any way this can...
December 18th 09 12:52 AM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 736
Unable to access Contact list for new email when file alread attac by Taggman
If I right-click a photo file and request 'send to email recipient', the file is correctly added to a new email in Outlook, but program hangs once I...
December 18th 09 12:34 AM
by Taggman Go to last post

From The