Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Contacts Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
address book opens in search by nota-bene
I am using Outlook 2007. When adding contacts to my address book I ran into 2 problems. Problem 1: The more urgent problem is: I can't get out of...
May 7th 09 10:18 AM
by wpyung Go to last post
2 378
How do I Open Distribution List? by Leanne Welke
I've got my Contacts folder open but for the life of me, can't find my distribution lists (although when I create a new e-mail and hit "To", I can...
May 7th 09 04:26 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,587
Can I sync my Blackberry with my outlook 2000 contacts? by darkprophetgkh
I can't seem to sync my Blackberry with my Outlook 2000 contacts. Is it possible to do so? Or is outlook 2000 too primative? I have always used web...
May 7th 09 03:17 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 426
May 6th 09 09:16 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 2,339
How can I import connections in LinkedIn into Outlook contacts? by JohnC
As my connections grow in LinkIn, I want to be able to copy (via import functions in Outlook) names and email addresses from my LinkedIn account...
May 6th 09 08:07 PM
by Karl Timmermans Go to last post
1 544
Changing from Outlook express to Microsoft outlook by stovies
I have upgraded from Outlook express to Micrsoft outlook 2007 and I cant get the WAB file with the folders within to go across to the contacts. I...
May 6th 09 07:25 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 375
How do I create a contact for an email stored in autocomplete? by Kurtwin
I have a user who, when composing an email in Outlook 2003 (on XP Pro), is able to have the e-mail address of the recipient autocomplete. However,...
May 6th 09 04:43 PM
by Kurtwin Go to last post
2 323
how to default "NY" in state and "US" incountry fields on contact by Phoebe
When I do data entry, how to default "NY" in state and "US" incountry fields on Outlook contacts?
May 6th 09 04:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 400
distribution list with contacts from another mailbox by dlw
Outlook 2003, I want to make a distribution list with names from a contacts folder in another mailbox I have access to, the mailbox is on my nav...
May 6th 09 04:16 PM
by dlw Go to last post
0 444
CANNOT ACCESS MY DEFAULT BROWSER AOL FROM MY CONTACT MSOFFICE OUTL by WLDPROJ
I WAS ABLE TO CLICK A WEB PAGE ADDRESS FROM MY CONTACTS IN MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK CONTACT FILES. NOW WHEN I CLCK THE THE WEBPAGE ADDRESS THE...
May 6th 09 03:12 PM
by WLDPROJ Go to last post
0 399
check names in LDAP address book by Maria Luce
Hello, this is my problem: if I insert just one receipient and I check this name, all is ok. If I insert more than one receipient and I check...
May 6th 09 03:00 PM
by Maria Luce Go to last post
0 435
Mobile numbers by Dr. Mohamed Ali
Is there anyway to enter more than one mobile numbers in outlook contacts? I tried many things but nothing seems to work. I had to use a third party...
May 6th 09 02:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 307
I just lost 1/2 of my "contacts" files - how to I find them? by [email protected]
I have Outlook 2003. I noticed that I lost about five sets of Contacts categories - all my business names, addresses, emails etc. and I don't know...
May 6th 09 02:14 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 345
Printing all notes for a contact by Dennis
On 4/9/09 Diane Poremsky replied to a post by RRandy that table printing limits the size of the fields that are printed. I would appreciate a...
May 6th 09 02:11 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 422
How do increase the amount of saved regularly used contacts? by DParish
When writing an email, I start to type in the recipient address, I get the auto find comign up for recently used addresses. I believe that this is...
May 6th 09 11:50 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 312
retrieve deleted email distribution list. by volunteer
I've read earlier threads and they don't seem to apply in my case, because I've always used the DL in the BCC field, so I can't see what the...
May 6th 09 02:42 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 317
Outlook nicknames keep clearing at reboot by bfreeman
I have a user who is complaining that his nicknames (preemptive addressing) keeps clearing after he logs out and back in. This started after...
May 5th 09 09:33 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 300
Contact information does not appear in the address book in Outlook by GreggP
I'm using Outlook 2007 and none of my contacts appear when I pick the address book in Outlook. I have lots of contacts listed in the 'Contacts'...
May 5th 09 08:10 PM
by GreggP Go to last post
4 433
Outlook Changeing Anniversary Date from 4/1/2000 to 3/31/2000 by rmwright525
I have no idea why, but for some reason Outlook keeps changing every entry I have for an Anniversary that happened on 4/1/2000 to 3/31/2000, I...
May 5th 09 03:36 PM
by rmwright525 Go to last post
4 492
How do I edit autocomplete listings in Outlook? by RantinRay
I have addresses in my Outlook autocomplete listing that have odd display names picked up from incoming emails. I can edit them, via properties, in...
May 5th 09 02:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The