email address missing from contacts

Old February 27th 06, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Michael

Default email address missing from contacts

I recently updated Outlook to 2003, now all my contacts are there under
address book , but not the email addresses. Though when I go to write an
email and I start to type the address the list of email is there.

How can I combine them together as they were before or be able to copy the
lsit of email addresses so I can add them manually to the address book.
Old February 27th 06, 10:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Clarify your post. Contacts cannot even appear in the Outlook Address Book
view unless they have an email address, so what you describe is not
consistent with how Outlook works. First you say that all your Contacts
appear in the address book, then you ask how to add them to the address
book.
Sate how you upgraded, from what version, and how you migrated your data.
You should always create a new profile when you upgrade.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Old March 17th 06, 04:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
[email protected]

I have the same problem. Im trying to mailmege an email, although the email
address is present in the outlook 2003 contacts list, when I choose to edit
the recipients the email field is blank. Other fields are filled in ok.
First, last and telephone number. I'm thinking it may be an active directory
problem.
I had Outlook 2000 and we upgraded to Outlook 2003 within an Exchange server
environment.
Neil

Old March 17th 06, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Are you starting the merge from Outlook with the Tools | Mail Merge command?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP