Outlook 2003 won't open since I restored ops setting from old comp

Old January 10th 07, 10:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
LindaG

Default Outlook 2003 won't open since I restored ops setting from old comp

My desktop is malfunctioning and I need entire outlook email and contact
files on my laptop. Found good instructions here and everything transferred
well except I couldn't receive and send emails. I saved office settings
"ops" file from the desktop) and when I told my laptop to get the settings
from the saved file, it won't open outlook. Says the file doesn't exist and
won't let me in.
What do I do now?
Is there any way I can wipe the info from Outlook and start over or is there
a quick fix. Thanks
Linda
--
Better mileage and a cleaner environment.
Old January 11th 07, 05:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

LindaG wrote:

My desktop is malfunctioning and I need entire outlook email and
contact files on my laptop. Found good instructions here and
everything transferred well except I couldn't receive and send
emails. I saved office settings "ops" file from the desktop) and
when I told my laptop to get the settings from the saved file, it
won't open outlook. Says the file doesn't exist and won't let me in.
What do I do now?

What you do not is provide a detailed description of exactly what you did so
people can help you correct the procedure.
--
Brian Tillman