Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
New folders in inbox by Brian
Hi, I'm getting a message in Outlook 2003, "unable to create folder" whenever I try to create a new folder in or below the inbox. Just suddenly got...
August 4th 06 05:06 PM
by Brian Go to last post
0 442
shortcut by Squibbly
i have just recently re-installed office xp on my laptop, the problem is that on the start menu shortcut the program will start in the inbox, but...
August 4th 06 04:09 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 428
using outlook by markbranagan
my ISP is aol and I have an aol email address. How do I set things up so that I can use outlook for all email in and out and can I do this from my...
August 4th 06 04:07 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 388
Disable .PST creation? by [email protected]
Hi folks, We have users running Microsoft Outlook 2003. If their .PST file gets moved or deleted, Outlook will prompt the user to find or create a...
August 4th 06 03:30 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 1,786
Mass-Exporting HTML emails in original format? Please help! :) by [email protected]
Hi, Thanks for at least looking at my message, maybe you're the person who can help me find a solution for this... I work in a large company...
August 4th 06 12:33 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 603
New User Setup - Exchange by Paul Stilgoe
Hi, I am looking at getting outlook 2003 with exchange 2003 (running on 2003 R2 server) and we would like to have outlook automatically populate the...
August 4th 06 04:21 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 462
No text in messages by Nick
I am using Outlook 2007 Beta 2. So far it has worked flawlessly but today I started it up and all my messages are blank! No text in the message...
August 4th 06 03:54 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 489
insert pictures/wave files by gwrogers
How do Mac recipients get Outlook (Word) pics? Attachments vs drag/drop..also. How are wave files inserted as backround audio for Outlook (03)?
August 4th 06 03:53 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 443
un-install by geo
how do you un-install outlook 2003 or all of office 2003 so that there are no traces of the program on the system. The users .pst folder is messed...
August 4th 06 03:50 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 473
how do i get the Date Navigator to show three months at same time by Ivette~
When I look at my calendar, i would like it to show the previous, current and next month, in the date navigator. how do i set that up/
August 4th 06 03:47 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 803
Insert WAV in EMail by George W. Barrowcliff
How can I insert a wav file in an email so it plays when the message is opened? I recorded a happy birthday and want it to play when opened. TIA
August 4th 06 03:46 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 970
Can This Be Done? by Ilia
Hi everyone, We have a SBS 2003 and it is working fine. The owner of the company owns another business and he has created a new email POP3 account...
August 4th 06 03:17 AM
by Ilia Go to last post
3 402
No Text In Messages - more by Nick
Now I have looked harder, I see that everything a message (like backgrounds etc) are attachments rather than in the message body. There's also an...
August 4th 06 02:04 AM
by Nick Go to last post
2 352
OneNote 2007 has screwed up my Outlook syncing with my PocketPC device!!! by CES
All, Ever since I installed the beta of OneNote, when I sync up Outlook with my Pocket PC, I no longer get the notes that are attaches to any Outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
August 4th 06 01:48 AM
by CES Go to last post
22 1,792
Outlook 2007 Beta Catastrophic Failure by Tibelian
Hi all, I have bee having problems with my Outlook 2007 Beta failing to start open - running WinXP Home with 1.25Gigs Ram. All other Office 2007...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 4th 06 01:28 AM
by Tibelian Go to last post
19 1,467
Can't save NEW appointments in Outlook 2003 by GoldLexus
The above problem just started. I am trying to save a new appointment I get this message: "This items can not be saved to folder. The folder has...
August 3rd 06 11:33 PM
by GoldLexus Go to last post
1 762
SLOW connection on initial startup by NeedHelp
When I startup Outlook and enter username/password to connect to Exchange Server, it takes approx. 5 minutes to connect and update folders. It only...
August 3rd 06 10:22 PM
by NeedHelp Go to last post
0 371
Blank emails by PatK
What does it mean when you get a blank email in your Outlook almost every day?? It is just a little envelope and I don't open it but I get them...
August 3rd 06 09:16 PM
by PatK Go to last post
2 535
make panes draggable in outlook 2003 (like in visual studio) by nobodyInParticular
It took me a long time to find the option to put the reading pane at the bottom. Why not make them draggable - it's...
August 3rd 06 09:14 PM
by nobodyInParticular Go to last post
0 435
junk mail - Outlook 2003 rule to mark as junk any email with only by Steve_Wood
I have recently started to receive lots of junk mail. The only thing that these emails have in common is that there is no text in the email body,...
August 3rd 06 08:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The