Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Backup by Nemok
Hi, I am currently working on a application that backups MS Outlook. It has to save all messages, settings, accounts. I can backup messages,...
August 3rd 06 08:53 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 603
Outlook on client computer stalls by Lee
We are running SBS 2003 and Outlook on the clients. I haven't noticed an problems and haven't heard any complaints except from my boss, who says...
August 3rd 06 08:43 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 495
Problem with first launching of MS Outlook by Nick
I have had a problem with first launching of MS Outlook. I already currently use MS Outlook Express. It suggested that I try and use Safe Mode....
August 3rd 06 07:35 PM
by Nick Go to last post
1 424
How to use the prevois outlook folders. by Bastiaan Broere
hi, because my ms-XP-home-edition crashed I reinstalled both XP and Outlook within a seprated directory. Does somebody know how I can get my...
August 3rd 06 07:16 PM
by Allan Katz Go to last post
2 356
ReInstalled MS Office 2000 and it replaced Outlook with Outlook Express by [email protected]
Does anyone know where to get my files back from. I had choosen to put the X thru Outlook so that it would not try to fix it, but seems to have...
August 3rd 06 07:05 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 500
Emails Disappear by Allan Katz
It seems that sometimes when I send emails, the body disappears and the recipient gets a blank screen or a random character, like 8. I have read...
August 3rd 06 07:04 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 556
One Email Will Not Delete - PLEASE HELP!!! by Terri
I have receieved an email that says "This item cannot be displayed in the reading pane. This item has not been received from the server" Now, in...
August 3rd 06 06:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 446
how do I disable file synchronizing? by [email protected]
Computer running outlook 2003 becomes unusable due to "outlook is synchonizing file folders" which happens frequently. Only one profile exists for...
August 3rd 06 04:53 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 505
how to delete overdue tasks/reminders? by jon
new user here. i have all these overdue tasks and reminders and i cant get rid of them. and i have deleted some out the calander so its telling me...
August 3rd 06 04:53 PM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 1,162
finding all addresses in an exchange system by agcintucson
Being relatively new to Exchange and Outlook, I'm looking for the best way to implement a situation where there is a generic email account that the...
August 3rd 06 04:13 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
2 530
Can I replace the attachment file when double chick attachment? by [email protected]
I want to replace the attachment when double chick the attachment. I use outlook form to do it. Beause attachment read in outlook is not a cancelable...
August 3rd 06 04:10 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 1,396
How to make Outlook to remember the Email addresses of answered emails? by Juan I. Cahis
Dear friends: How to make Outlook to remember the Email addresses of the recipients of answered emails? I was able to do it in an Outlook I had in...
August 3rd 06 03:58 PM
by Maxim Emelin Go to last post
5 2,276
Signiture Creation Software by [email protected]
This message is for all the IT managers out there, or anybody else who may have come across something. I am looking for software that I can use to...
August 3rd 06 03:58 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 478
Export and import a mail folder with a personalized view in a .pst file. by ruok
I try to export a mail folder with a personalized view in a .pst file. When I import the .pst, only the folder is available and not the view. I used...
August 3rd 06 03:41 PM
by ruok Go to last post
6 543
Customize Outlook 2000 with VBA by [email protected]
Greetings, I'm trying to come up with a solution to the following problem; any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated, not only by me, but...
August 3rd 06 03:30 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 496
When I click on new mail outlook failed to load resources from fil by illolson
Every day I have run Fix and repair before I open up new email or the outllook will shut down! Outllook will work find rest of day but the next day...
August 3rd 06 03:16 PM
by illolson Go to last post
0 414
Recurring read receipts by Heavy-D
I am the administrator in our Windows Server 2003/Exchange 2003 based network and we are having a problem that I can't seem to resolve. We have a few...
August 3rd 06 03:13 PM
by Derek Go to last post
1 622
outlook should let me password lock the program from opening by irnengner
i would like to make it so that when i open outlok i have to type a password in to open it. I dont need to be protected from hackers, just the rest...
August 3rd 06 03:06 PM
by Maxime F. Go to last post
4 597
I am unable to receive forwarded messages by kputput
I am unable to receive forwarded messages. I am using Outlook 2003. I have checked all my settings and can't come up with anything.
August 3rd 06 02:48 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 622
How do I automatically file a sent e-mail by carl
I have just moved over from Lotus Notes (in a corporate environment) and have previoiulsy been given the option when sending an e-mail to save it to...
August 3rd 06 12:54 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The