Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook 2000 taking up about 1 gig of memory by [email protected]
I have Office 97 Pro with an upgrade to Outlook 2000 installed on a PC. A couple of months ago, the user of the PC started complaining about Outlook...
June 28th 07 07:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 438
outlook keeps asking for password even it is populated by Wasu
Do you need paid yahoo on outlook in Canada? It keeps asking me for password even it has populated the box, and then it won't send mail.
June 28th 07 07:00 PM
by asif Go to last post
1 390
Error Send Message (ox800ccc0d) by Vchick
I am trying to set up Outlook 2000. I tried to send a test message but received the following Send Error Message: The server could not be found...
June 28th 07 06:30 PM
by Remove ABCD from Email address to reply Go to last post
2 983
PopUps - Keyboard ShortCuts ... ? by J70
Hello: So here's my issue/question: I'm running outlook 2003, and at times when creating a new email, or replying to one, a pop up window come up,...
June 28th 07 06:26 PM
by J70 Go to last post
0 381
Outlook 2003 cached mode question by Luuke
Dear All, Exchange 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003, some users in a remote office configured Outlook with cached mode (no problem). Question is : they would...
June 28th 07 06:21 PM
by F. H. Muffman Go to last post
5 570
Pop Ups / Keyboard Short Cuts ... ??? by J70
Hello: So here's my issue/question: I'm running outlook 2003, and at times when creating a new email, or replying to one, a pop up window come up,...
June 28th 07 06:16 PM
by J70 Go to last post
0 307
how to find mailbox mode for unicode issue by annieoakley
I am receiving some crazy characters in return emails. Is it unicode issue? If so, how to resolve? I followed Microsoft online help for Determine...
June 28th 07 05:53 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 598
Outlook 2003 opens to Internet Properties - HELP! by Terri
When I shut down last night, all was well. This morning when I went to my Start button and Hit Outlook - it opened to the Internet Properties...
June 28th 07 05:41 PM
by Terri Go to last post
4 697
Outlook 2003 Drap and Drop Issue by Ray
Hi If you take an email from Outlook and perform a drag and drop to the tasks, the task is created but the message body text is empty. Any reason...
June 28th 07 05:39 PM
by Ray Go to last post
0 305
pop 3 server name by xciter
what is my incoming mail sever with Yahoo? I'm trying to set up Outlook with my yahoo mail account, and don't know my incoming or outgoing mail...
June 28th 07 04:20 PM
by tim Go to last post
2 421
where the hell are my inbox messages??? by vero
Got new mic 2007. cd worked striaghtforward. Cannot get to see all my messages its really strange it shows 3 messages from 2004...??. Nothing...
June 28th 07 04:05 PM
by tim Go to last post
3 460
lost task by Grandma Barb
I have been using my task portion of Ourlook 2007 for keeping my medical records. I thought I was deleting an inserted file but ended up deleting...
June 28th 07 03:56 PM
by Grandma Barb Go to last post
4 382
Remind co-workers by littleme
Hi! We use Outllok 2003 and older at out office. Planning to set up a schedule for answering the telephone as our office secretatry leaves at lunch...
June 28th 07 02:54 PM
by Luuke Go to last post
1 707
Visible Description of appts in Group Schedules by gottalearnsometime
I'm pretty new to Outlook, so please bear with me. I've noticed that when making a group appointment or when viewing a group schedule, some...
June 28th 07 02:39 PM
by Luuke Go to last post
1 411
calender notification by sean
Hi We are using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. I have a strange problem. A user setup an event in his calender and adds an attendee for User B. ...
June 28th 07 01:11 PM
by Luuke Go to last post
2 332
FYI - Outlook Team Blog Begins by Henry Craven {SBS-MVP}
Forwarding this as I though it relevant and a good future resource: ------------- http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/06/26/445475.aspx | ...
June 28th 07 11:46 AM
by Henry Craven {SBS-MVP} Go to last post
2 417
Expert to convert a Lotus Notes 6 .nsf to Outlook .pst file by [email protected]
Hi all, I need an expert to convert my 600 MB Lotus Notes 6 mail archive to a Outlook .pst file. I tried it by installing Domino server and Client,...
June 28th 07 07:47 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 582
outlook tlač*tko office /ribbon by Kaspar Jan
Nainstaloval jsem Office 2007. V Outlooku ale vid*m starý vzhled nab*dky, ostatn* aplikace ukazuj* tlač*tko Office a Ribbon nab*dku. Jak...
June 28th 07 06:50 AM
by Kaspar Jan Go to last post
0 273
I am loosing replies after being sent by Craig
I am loosing replies after being sent. This is Outlook 2000. Reply E-mails have been saved in the inbox until recently
June 28th 07 04:24 AM
by Charles W Davis Go to last post
2 316
modifies the Subject Line by klabu
Outlook 2003 I would like to have a Rule that modifies the Subject Line of certain incoming messages based on my specifications How to do this ?...
June 28th 07 02:36 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post

From The