Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Archived files in 2003 or 2007 by Joe Medford
In Office 2003 Archived files is limited to 2G, I was woundering if this could be changed in 2003 of 2007. Thanks
March 26th 07 02:59 AM
by Joe Medford Go to last post
0 488
Archives by Arthur MacLeod
After ten years of letting Outlook manage archiving, I notice I have loast all my archived email. I'm not sure when the last time was that I looked...
January 22nd 09 01:35 AM
by DL Go to last post
3 424
Archives of ng available? by Mr BT
I was wondering if there is a site where archives of this news group would be located. If so, it may help me avoid asking questions that have been...
April 16th 07 03:39 PM
by David Biddulph Go to last post
1 444
Archiviazione impossibile con Outlook 2000 e 2003 by [email protected]
Avendo raggiunto una quantitą di messaggi considerevole nel server, abbiamo chiesto ai dipendenti di cancellare e/o archiviare la loro posta sul...
September 6th 06 01:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 423
Archiving by Deebee
Do archived folders/files in Outlook 2007 use the same ammount of space as the original Outlook files? If so, what is the advantage of archiving?
March 22nd 09 11:19 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 356
Archiving by ScoobyDoo
Hi, how do I protect an email from auto archiving?
May 23rd 07 08:03 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 513
archiving by Bill H.
Is it possible with Outlook 2003 to "archive" the entire work of one user in order to set up another user "cleanly?" I recall OE having the "switch...
February 27th 06 01:52 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 696
Archiving by Pawe³ Rzeczewski
Hi, how can i archive my Outlook (2007) data to restore it after system reinstallation? I need to backup calendar, tasks, contacts and...
October 26th 07 01:11 AM
by Pawe³ Rzeczewski Go to last post
2 399
Archiving (deleting) deleted items after a certain time by Laroche J
We're using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP at work. I want to program the archiving of my Deleted items folder to get rid of messages older than a month...
March 10th 06 03:18 PM
by Laroche J Go to last post
5 639
Archiving (some) contacts by beemer
In Outlook 2007 I want to remove around 3500 of my 4000 contacts but to have them archived not just deleted. What is the best method to do this so...
August 1st 08 03:39 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 444
archiving ... at what file size does this become necessary? by Dave Horne[_2_]
My Personal Folder(1).pst is less than 120 megs. At what size, with a modern computer, does the size of that file make it necessary to archive it?
March 27th 08 10:10 AM
by Dave Horne[_2_] Go to last post
2 281
Archiving and attachments in OL2000 by [email protected]
Hello, We use MS Outlook 2000 SP-3 on one of our office computers. The user of this PC was asking me if archiving maintained the attachments or...
March 14th 06 06:16 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 394
archiving auto archive by Cagdas Ozgenc
I have my sent items set to auto archive for mails older than 6 months. Today I want to archive the remaining files in sent items (less than 6 months...
August 30th 07 01:54 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 482
Archiving email - Searchable by [email protected]
We are running Exchange server 2000 and clients ruin Outlook 2002 or 2003. We have approximately 15 users and about 5 of them have "large" mailboxes....
February 24th 06 04:49 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 566
Archiving emails by pgandeb
When I archive my "sent" emails, I am not able to sort them by who they were sent to. All of them show up as to me. All of my other archived email...
April 7th 09 11:21 PM
by John Go to last post
3 384
archiving emails simultaneously by nan
Hi there, I'm a newbie concerning outlook - so please appologize for my question: How can I archive/save emails simultaneously on my Desktop(local...
December 21st 06 10:14 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 419
archiving etc by Tim Scott Mathews
I would like to save my messages (folders) on a yearly basis and had hoped that there would be an archiving setting to do what I wish to do but,...
November 27th 06 02:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 475
Archiving from Exchange Mailbox to PST file ? by SJ
After having probs with exchange I am trying to archive out some of the large mailboxes (3 - 400Mb) on the exchange box to PST files. OK, Win Ser...
January 23rd 07 09:56 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 426
Archiving in Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
Hi, I'm trying to set up one of my users to AutoArchive only her Sent Items folder. We're in an exchange 2003 environment, and she has Outlook...
January 18th 08 10:39 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 452
Archiving just will not work for me. by Austin Powers
I want to be able to archive ALL my mail messages received in 2000 (my mail file is 3 GB in size). It would seem that nothing that I try will work....
October 26th 06 01:05 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\) Go to last post

From The