Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Outlook Form - Hidden Label by [email protected]
I am having trouble with a certain Outlook form in Outlook XP on Windows XP. I have a combobox - combobox 4 - which has two options in its drop-down...
January 17th 06 04:36 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 906
outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists by Roy Urick
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created...
January 17th 06 07:00 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 711
outlook 2003 on Citrix Metaframe 4 by [email protected]
Use a fax program that launches Outlook oft form as send form The form never opens when I initiate a fax If I launch the form I get message Office...
January 17th 06 08:01 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
3 612
Can Outlook display phone Caller ID by Jim Walsh
Brian, Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. I did download and install YAC. It works like a charm. Just what I was looking for. Thanks...
January 17th 06 08:33 PM
by Jim Walsh Go to last post
0 1,086
attachment problem by JoHNY
Here's one for all you Outlook techheads. When i open a new mail and attach a Word doc, it appears in the main payne, where the body of the text is....
January 17th 06 08:34 PM
by Christian Goeller Go to last post
3 669
Moving mail to new computer? by Stan Rudnick
Hello.... I am using Outlook and am movign to a new computer. How do I move saved mail (and any saved mail in folders) to the new computer? Is...
January 17th 06 08:52 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 725
Outlook/Exchange calendaring question... by Jen
Our users are on Outlook XP and we are running an Exchange 2000/2003 backend. We have 3 conference rooms that can be used individually or...
January 17th 06 08:53 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 613
Shortcut to change message format by Postman
Cannot find it when customizing shortcuts: where is it? thx!
January 17th 06 08:56 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,276
open pst file? by jorgezayas2
I received an email on outlook and saved it to a file in my docs to review later. Now, I tried to open a pst file in the email and was given a...
January 17th 06 09:04 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,214
Embedded pics in HTML crash Outlook by Infoseeker
I am having an issue with Outlook 2003 crashing when I try and download embedded pictures. I have it set to not download and show place holders. When...
January 17th 06 09:05 PM
by Infoseeker Go to last post
0 1,211
Exporting to PST error by Jon LaBarge
When exporting a Mailbox to a .pst (for backup purposes), I get an error stating this: "Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or...
January 17th 06 09:05 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 3,308
Outlook 2003 Send problem by trasmus
I have checked all setting in options. I have tested the settings. I receive a test email message. I cannot send any email from this account. I...
January 17th 06 09:06 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 978
CAPLOCK AND UNDERLINE KEEP COMING ON by VertekSol
My boss keeps running into an issue where even though he doesn't have caplocks on nor UL button clicked his emails come out with capitals and...
January 17th 06 09:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 686
Can't see new user in Global Address List by Andrew
Just set up a new user on the domain controller, created a mailbox on the Exchange 2000 server, however the users name doesn't show up in some (not...
January 17th 06 09:16 PM
by Andrew Go to last post
0 896
Cant drag and drop attachments using Outlook 2000 by Matt Barr
I am not a new user to outlook, but all of the sudden I am having problems dragging email attachments and dropping them on my desktop. I am running...
January 17th 06 10:08 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 1,010
Repeated Outlook CDO Update Prompts by Neal
Since installing the latest Office 2000 update as listed on the Office Update website on 1/16/06, we are getting repeatedly prompted to install the...
January 17th 06 10:32 PM
by Neal Go to last post
1 680
Attachment exceeds allowable limit? by [email protected]
Greetings -- Just recently I noticed that when attempting to attach a file larger than 10MB to a message in Outlook 2003 a message box pops up...
January 17th 06 10:43 PM
by prg74 Go to last post
2 2,617
January 18th 06 12:10 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 720
Updating from Outlook 2000 IMO to Outlook 2003 by [email protected]
I just got the full version of Office 2003. Currently, I have Outlook 2000 Internet Mail Only ("IMO") running on my XP Home machine. When I run the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 18th 06 04:46 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
10 1,358
How to search the AddressList for a specific address entry? by Smitha Nataraj
Hello, I need to search the address entry list for a specific contact. Basically, I need to search contacts based on different paarameters...
January 18th 06 04:47 AM
by Smitha Nataraj Go to last post

From The