Shortcut to change message format

Old January 15th 06, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Postman

Default Shortcut to change message format

Cannot find it when customizing shortcuts: where is it?
thx!

Old January 15th 06, 05:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

"Postman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cannot find it when customizing shortcuts: where is it?
thx!

Shortcut? I'm not aware of one. Are you trying to change it for *all* mail,
or only a new/forwarded/replied message?

When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if
applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also
include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details.
Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and
the full details in the body of your post.

Old January 17th 06, 06:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Postman

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote:
"Postman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cannot find it when customizing shortcuts: where is it?
thx!

Shortcut? I'm not aware of one. Are you trying to change it for *all* mail,
or only a new/forwarded/replied message?

Only for one message. I am tired of getting the hands off the keyboard
to change the message type. I can write a macro for that, but I assumed
there is a standard command already in Tools-Customize-Commands.
..

Where is the command corresponding to format message in text only, html
rtf?

Outlook 2003.
Thanks

Old January 17th 06, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

There are commands on the Actions tab for new mail format but nothing to
force it on replies and forwards.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Postman asked: