Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
hallo by zoricataseva
"hassan" wrote in message ... escribió en el mensaje ...
January 14th 06 08:24 PM
by zoricataseva Go to last post
0 598
receiving same messages on 2 computers by cindyscoble
Help! I have the same account information on my work and home computer - some messages got to the work and some to the home computer. Can I...
January 14th 06 10:35 PM
by bajo Go to last post
2 583
Problems WIth Attachments by coldzone
My Big problem is Outlook express is not saving my attachments .....its frgmentating them all into small peaces...! here is an example...
January 15th 06 04:14 AM
by 6881212 Go to last post
3 639
How to transfer Outlook Express emails to a new computer unit by Wanderer
Hi. I'm in the process of moving my files from one computer to another and so I've been copying all my files from the old computer to transfer to...
January 15th 06 05:01 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 747
Unwanted Autosubscribe in O.E.6.0. by phishee
I've used Outlook Express as my newsreader for years and always found it relatively easy to understand. Now all of a sudden it automatically...
January 15th 06 05:20 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
3 650
Gettin Emails off of "other" hard drive. by Michelle
I will try this for the 3rd time. For those of you that were so kind as to provide URLs to other websites, the information was useless as it only...
January 15th 06 07:44 AM
by Joseph Adu Go to last post
6 1,051
POP3 account errors, although internet access/email account are wo by phil
Hi posting this on behalf of my father, he's having trouble with recieving/sending mails from outlook 6. His dial up intenet account is working as...
January 15th 06 08:53 AM
by Charlie Tame Go to last post
4 1,159
Help getting started!! by hasnain mir mohammed
Hi people Can any one tell me please how do i receive and send emails from my hotmail and yahoo acounts. Would appreciate a reply please Thanks u
January 15th 06 10:21 AM
by SgtRich Go to last post
2 703
backup .dbx files by Gordon J. Rattray
Hi there, How can I backup the .dbx files as when I use a backup program these .dbx files come out as "zero byte" files. I need to have them...
January 15th 06 01:42 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
6 1,300
Deleted folder by Gordon
For the second time in a few weeks, I inadvertently deleted an entire folder in Outlook Express 6 when I intended to delete only an offending SPAM...
January 15th 06 01:44 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
7 824
Printing Issue Remains Unsolved by Harry Williams
I continue to be unable to print from OE. I have followed all the suggestions made in the thread I began on Jan 10 and have visited Tom Koch's...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 15th 06 01:45 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
13 1,758
Stopping an e-mail in progress by SBasinger
You can also quickly unplug your network cable. -- Steve Basinger "Marty" wrote: Thanks Robear. "PA Bear" wrote in...
January 15th 06 01:46 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 636
inbox has disappeared! by brazen
Switched on and OE started without an Inbox, and all its sub-folders. I havent mistakenly deleted it, and I havent compressed, its just gone! The...
January 15th 06 02:17 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
5 1,244
[email protected] by é×ÁÎ
×××××××××××××
January 15th 06 02:39 PM
by berkagartan Go to last post
3 568
Changing Date on a Single *.dbx File by Bill Helbron
I have a somewhat unique problem in that I have a single email in a folder that has an incorrect date. The month and day may be correct, but the year...
January 15th 06 03:30 PM
by Bill Helbron Go to last post
2 595
printing default account name by Jerry W
Hey Gang, Is there a way to get OE6 to NOT print the default email account name at the top of an email? Example: I have several accounts set up...
January 15th 06 03:37 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
2 784
outlook6 by chalbert
ma boite ne fonctionne pas comment faire FA
January 15th 06 05:08 PM
by Andre DeLemarre Go to last post
2 548
Can't receive emails by Spooki
I had Outlook Express 6 ready installed on my IBM R50e laptop. First I had trouble getting mail at all (the password box kept coming up) now I can...
January 15th 06 05:19 PM
by DGuess Go to last post
1 720
DBX Files - Automation by Dave
Following on from my last post, rather than DBX structure, is there an outlook express automation component I could use to read my inbox? If so...
January 15th 06 05:35 PM
by Sebastian Wain Go to last post
4 966
How do I delete mail w/out opening by VICTORIA HILBERT
Can I delete emails w/out opening them? If I click on them to delete,they open.I like to check off the ones I do not wish to read & get rid of them.
January 15th 06 06:06 PM
by Alias Go to last post

From The