Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Reverse Sort Order Views
Importing E-Mail Folders - Missing Folders by BOHICA
Recently had a virus necessitating a complete Windows XP system rebuild. I did the whole exporting of mail files/address book/etc to a CD for my...
April 27th 06 04:07 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
2 599
No new mail notification by Saywhat
My OE 6 on my Dell XPS M140 does not play a sound or show the envelope in the Taskbar when new mail arrives on opening or when running in the...
May 1st 06 02:51 AM
by Saywhat Go to last post
2 604
a query by Marion Dempsey
I have a new email address and password for my new laptop, this email address was agreed upon when I purchased BT broadband, but this laptop does...
April 30th 06 10:37 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 521
OE6/IE6 picture-icon problems by BH2
Hi guys, Can't understand why xp won't show pictures in some instances. If I get an email with pictures attached I can them. If I want to save and...
May 2nd 06 08:48 AM
by BH2 Go to last post
2 410
i can't sent or recieve emails by franckel suffrard
i can't sent or recieve emails
May 2nd 06 12:50 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 528
Resolving OE6 error code MSOE.dll not loaded by bildav527
I reinstalled WXP Pro, successfully but when opening OE 6, I encountered an error message box saying the MSOE.dll was not found. OE and address...
May 3rd 06 01:35 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 690
using a group e-mail by Bill Hines
I have made a group contact on my outlook e-mail that will not go through whenever I try to mail it. The Macafee Virus stops it as suspect e-mail....
May 2nd 06 05:06 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 351
problemme by Ott
ich habe problemme
May 2nd 06 10:27 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
2 252
outlook express mail Retrieve problem by emmanuel009
I have all my mails in microsoft outlook express, since my computer had a virus and not booting, computer engineer solved the problem...
May 3rd 06 01:31 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 653
links wont open by RW
I cannot open ANY links sent to me that I read with Outlook Express. Websites and e-mail links are equally affected. I am sure there is a one button...
April 29th 06 08:58 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 656
Importing Groups into Shared Contacts by Cheryl King
Hi, Been reading some posts, but can't find one that says exactly this--trying to import from old OE5.5 address book into OE6 address book. Groups...
April 29th 06 01:38 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 476
emailattachments by Cherub
when I try to open pps attachments i get a message saying "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create...
April 27th 06 06:46 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 329
Backing up Outlook Express 6 by secforce
I have recently backed up my Outlook Express and have exported and imported almost everything without any problems. My question is: Do you lose both...
April 27th 06 04:38 PM
by secforce Go to last post
2 473
Locating archived emails by Clay Rembert
Hello All, Where can we find the default archive folder for OE6?? We want to retrieve our old mail from before the computer crashed. Mega thanks in...
April 27th 06 09:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 567
where are my OE contacts? by tim harrison
i have installed a new hard drive with a new operating system. my original HD is now a slave, but still has the original operating system and...
April 27th 06 11:50 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
2 301
OE 6.0 can't send by pdeluca490
I have OE 6.0 and have contacted my ISP for help but they see no problem. I can receive emails but can't send. This just started about a week ago....
April 28th 06 01:27 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
2 376
Spell Checker by CANDACE MCCRACKEN
Hi, My spell checker options have just gone from englich to spanish. When I tried to correct the problem, I was only offered French, French...
April 29th 06 03:13 AM
by CANDACE MCCRACKEN Go to last post
2 699
How Do I Send HTML Emails With Sound & Images by Bulldog
Hi Guys, I am using Outlook Express 6 and I want to send html emails with sound and images (the recipient is quite happy to do that) but the...
April 28th 06 04:55 PM
by Bulldog Go to last post
2 637
Can't export by grinder
First, my computer conducted an "automatic update" last week with the result I lost a complete folder of saved messages and my address...
April 29th 06 06:24 AM
by Weasel Go to last post
2 402
sending message from draft box by difrankel
I have started a message and saved it in the draft box as I want to add to it and send it later. When I'm ready to send it would seem intuitive to...
May 3rd 06 11:28 AM
by difrankel Go to last post

From The