Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
forgot xp password by STEPHEN CATRAMBONE
My son (6 yrs old) was playing on our computer and he set up and then forgot a password and now no one can use the computer. We have tried everything...
June 20th 07 06:52 PM
by kwmitch Go to last post
2 521
hj123 by 0898fcz
June 20th 07 11:18 AM
by ÃÙ»àÍë Go to last post
1 333
k750 by 0898fcz
June 20th 07 03:32 AM
by 0898fcz Go to last post
0 330
How can i add a new group outside msnews by Robbies
Can U list some news website i can connect from Outlook I am using web in school and my account out of date!!!
June 20th 07 01:59 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 514
Mail backup by [email protected]
Hello I have a problem with Win XP and need to do a total reinstall but need to finf my mail inbox and outbox to save them elsewhere. I have done...
June 19th 07 09:46 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 464
how to find other groups? by
i want to a group on lyrics and don't know how to add it to my list? anone any idea? thanks in advance. serpil
June 19th 07 07:29 PM
by BARBARA JACKSON Go to last post
3 468
outlook express 6 with hotmail and 3web ISP by kotchou
Has anyone encountered issues with downloading Hotmail email into Outlook Express 6 with 3web as the ISP? I just started having issues with this a...
June 19th 07 06:56 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 444
Ordering messages by To instead of From by Confused
Hi Whereas most of the folders in Outlook Express have a column headed "From", the Sent Items folder has a column headed "To". As I like to keep...
June 19th 07 06:55 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 831
msimn.exe continues to run after I close OE by Becky
I am using OE6 / XP2 / IE7 I do not use mcafee products . I do use an email scanner. To close OE , I have to ctrl/alt/delete Until I close OE in this...
June 19th 07 06:52 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
5 602
When will they be giving us an upgrade to Outlook Express? by Kimberley
So far Outlook Express hasn't really changed much, it would be nice if they could create a new update for just Outlook Express version, with a...
June 19th 07 01:11 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 393
i cant sent message by swarna kumari
yes,I cant sent messages in outlook express It always shows an error message.How i can solve this problem?
June 19th 07 12:52 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
5 604
June 19th 07 12:13 AM
by Paule Hester Go to last post
0 327
error message by Eric Cummins
hi when i send a mail on outlookexpress i get the following error message The service is currently unavailable. Try again later. Account: 'MSN',...
June 18th 07 09:44 PM
by Antonia Matti Go to last post
2 374
help with stationery by ursula
Hello all; I found this site on letterman stationary site I don't know if any one can help its certainly not very important in the grand scheme of...
June 18th 07 09:42 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 529
Sending email via Outlook express by Roger
Hi all, Last few weeks when I send email via OE, it goes into outbox and I receive the error message pop.wanadoo.co.uk, server smtp wansdoo.co.uk...
June 18th 07 07:56 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
8 869
Powerpoint files error in OE6 by Frank
I cannot open a .pps file extension to an email in OE6. I followed the instructions on the MS web page. I completely uninstalled the viewer, ...
June 18th 07 07:21 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 455
Hide e-mail distribution list by WMB
Is there any way to create a private distribution list in OE6? I want to hide email addresses from other recipients.
June 18th 07 04:09 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 773
iniciarm para recibir correo by manuel acevedo rodriguez
June 18th 07 05:33 AM
by williampais Go to last post
1 434
Making OE as default handler by dan
How do I make OutlookExpress to handle my mails by default? Thanks
June 18th 07 01:45 AM
by dan Go to last post
2 386
Duplicate .DBX Files by Stuart B
This morning I noticed that all the old messages in my InBox had gone altho' I wasn't that bothered . Looking at the Store Folder I see that several...
June 17th 07 06:35 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The