Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Addresses in BCC box were disclosed by [email protected]
Hi, I recently made up a group called Family and Friends in my Address Book. When I sent emails, I put my own name in the To box and the group name...
January 20th 06 12:02 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 1,625
Address Books by Lee
Hi -- How can I set up separate Address books for different screen names Thank Lee
January 20th 06 12:20 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 632
deleted file by charliej
all of a sudden i can't get into my deleted file. when i bring it up it says, folder not available...causes maybe not enough memory or disc space. i...
January 20th 06 12:22 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 552
Frozen by DA
I'm trying to send a very important letter. It appears to be hung up. I see the hourglass and a note that it's connecting to the postoffice...
January 20th 06 12:23 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 569
HELP! Error Number: 0x800CCC0F by sabrina
I keep getting the following error message when I try to open my Inbox: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for...
January 20th 06 01:47 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,363
Lost recognition of contact by Bob
My Microsoft Messenger v7.5 has lost recognition of a contact it had previously had. The Hotmail address book shows the pawn icon but only in red....
January 20th 06 02:21 AM
by Emanuel Go to last post
3 657
message window size by Wiley C
Windows XP Pro SP2, with all critical updates When I open a message , the window is about 4" x 6". Can I make an adjustment so that the message...
January 20th 06 03:06 AM
by Sergey Drozd Go to last post
4 782
identity vs. subfolders by
can i configure outlook express to direct mail from each of my addresses to respective "inbox" subfolders? or, must i use the "identity" feature...
January 20th 06 10:48 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
1 540
Outlook Express by bigalsat
How do I copy a message from OE to a floppy?
January 20th 06 10:50 AM
by Ron Sommer Go to last post
2 542
Recovering OE files by M. Hahn
Some of OE files in serval folders were messed up while importing and exporting OE files to or from Outlook, particularly foreign language files. ...
January 20th 06 11:32 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 615
clean up--compacting?? by cepal
I was told by someone that knows computers, that compacting folders makes the computer run slower because it has to go thru the compactness of more...
January 20th 06 11:35 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 788
Any solution for maximum file size of the .dbx files by Jason
I checked the size of outloook express which stored over 1.8GB already. Also know 2GB is the limit. How can I set more or any suggestion?? Many...
January 20th 06 11:37 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
9 1,162
OETool Use - Debug Code by Bruce Hagen
This is one of the *Known Issues* mentioned at the OETool download site. For me it will happen for a period of time and then the problem will...
January 20th 06 11:39 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
1 584
Disable Outlook by LoLa
Outlook has recently been opening instead of my hotmail when I click it from msn messenger. How do I turn of outlook completely?
January 20th 06 11:39 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
3 677
sent items missing by Wiley C
Windows XP Home SP2 OE 6 SP2 After compacting the folders in OE, the messages in "sent items" and other folders are not visible. How do I obtain...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
January 20th 06 11:41 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
21 1,338
How to create new IMAP folder? by brett
I can create a new root IMAP folder in OE6 on my work machine by right clicking the IMAP account in the left pane and selecting new folder. I do the...
January 20th 06 12:20 PM
by 01mnur Go to last post
8 1,209
SITTING UP OUTLOOK EXPRESSS by GERUNDIO VILLACERAN
January 20th 06 12:52 PM
by Joan Archer Go to last post
4 628
New PC and my links aren't clickable in Outlook Express 6.0 by Snickerdodle
Hello - I have a new PC and I have outlook express up and running, but when I click on a link in an email it does nothing (should take me to the...
January 20th 06 01:07 PM
by Magali44 Go to last post
3 888
failure notice by lcnlit
We are trying to send a message to one of our employees who has a new e-mail address through OE6. We keep getting the message "Hi. This is the...
January 20th 06 03:09 PM
by lcnlit Go to last post
5 843
ali shere by Syed Ali Shere