HELP! Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Old January 20th 06, 12:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
sabrina

Default HELP! Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I keep getting the following error message when I try to open my Inbox:

inactivity. Account: 'Print-Cess', Server: 'pop.domainnamesanity.com',
Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error
Number: 0x800CCC0F

It keeps just loading the same old messages over and over again. I'm
unable to permantently delete them. And, I'm not recieving any new messages.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Old January 20th 06, 12:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Error 0x800ccc0d or 0x800ccc0f or 0x800ccc19 when Receiving or Sending
E-Mail
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514

Turn off the e-mail scanning in your anti-virus.
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...921552806?Open

You are still protected:
http://snipurl.com/bmf6

If you have an Anti-Spam program, that can also be the cause of the error.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"sabrina" wrote in message
I keep getting the following error message when I try to open my Inbox:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes
for

Old January 20th 06, 01:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
sabrina

That was it! It was working fine, forever, then suddenly it was having
problems. I don't why it just suddenly wasn't working. I haven't done
anything different. But, Thank you!

Old January 20th 06, 01:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

You're welcome & glad it's working. E-mail scanning is like a German
Shepherd. It *can* turn on it's owner.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express