Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Auto Response by Allenm28
Does OE 6 have a feature/option that will allow for sending of outo responses, such as "away on vaction" messages?
January 17th 06 05:57 PM
by vera11 Go to last post
7 1,264
block message doesn't work well by Lisa
Hi all, I, like everyone else, am tired of receiving Spam. I've blocked all the various spellings of pen1s and degr3e (I still haven't figured out...
January 17th 06 06:33 PM
by Lisa Go to last post
3 681
Can't see attachment by DG
I have Windows XP Media Center 2005 and Outlook Express 6. A friend, using Windows 2000 Pro and Outlook 2000, has tried to forward a message to me...
January 17th 06 06:42 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
7 1,140
OE6 Error 0x800CCC6F Can't send by Neil R.
Can receive emails, but can't send. This question is for my auntie. I can't help can you? Neil R
January 17th 06 06:51 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 3,052
OE does not respond by W2LTU
Unable to use OE. Does not respond to clicking, hangs, "was not shut down properly", cursor placed on "Tools" changes to hour glass. How can I...
January 17th 06 07:08 PM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 532
OE6 in XPSP2 gone AWOL by Peter
A friend has this problem...his OE6 inbox has completely vanished. I tried sfc /scannow, repair installation of XP, but not sure how to go about...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 17th 06 07:15 PM
by Peter Go to last post
12 1,015
i WOULD LIKE TO GET A HOLD OF ROGER BROWN FROM LOWELL MICHIGAN TO FIND OUT HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS ? by timothy john powell
I AM HIS WIFE FIRST COUSIN I CALLED HIM ABOUT MY ALIGORY " IT'S GOSLING TIME NOW ! " MY COPY RIGHT THAT I WROTE ! PLEASE GIVE THIS TO HIM IN LOWELL...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 17th 06 07:42 PM
by jt3 Go to last post
10 1,066
Archiving OE DB to a single searchable file? by JJ Sugarbear
Hi, I have a several years (read several Gigabytes) backlog of OE messages that I've now moved out of my main mail folder, ready for backup. My...
January 17th 06 07:55 PM
by JJ Sugarbear Go to last post
3 544
Reply going to Sender and Not List by Joe
Vanguard, I found the problem (and your post helped me to sniff it out) but so far the company hasn't fixed it. You were in fact right when you...
January 17th 06 08:43 PM
by Joe Go to last post
0 643
Play a specific sounds when e-mail messages arrive by Dave
Does Outlook Express 6.0 have the following feature and if so, how do you set it up: "Play a 'specific' sounds when e-mail messages arrive from...
January 17th 06 08:53 PM
by Dave Go to last post
2 627
How does OE6 do second level sorting? by D. W. K.
Does anyone out there know how OE6 sorts stored mail after the first selection? In other words, I have sent many dozens of email messages to...
January 17th 06 10:07 PM
by alessandro rossi Go to last post
8 906
Empty Folders! by Paras Shah
Not sure what happened, but my wife came to me this morning and said that several of her Outlook Express email folders had become empty. Does not...
January 17th 06 11:03 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 633
unable to open accounts by Henry
When trying to open an account i am asked for a server i have no idea where to find this info I have never uesd oe6 am on hotmail but need oe6 for...
January 17th 06 11:15 PM
by AlmostBob Go to last post
3 513
why am I getting logon box by Bob
All of a sudden now when I click send/receive I am getting a logon and password box, with my name and password already in it, but still cant get...
January 17th 06 11:35 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
6 831
what the? BEAR and the other pros...are you there?? by rock9995
Did Outlook Express or Hotmail do something differently with their free accounts recently? SUDDENLY ALL MY "SENT MAIL" OVER 30 DAYS OLD HAS BEEN...
January 17th 06 11:44 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 386
Problème envoi de messages by Rozenn FRAVALO
J'arrive à réceptionner des messages mais pas à en envoyer (on me note smtp non valide). J'ai basculer ma messagerie Laposte.net sur Outlook et...
January 17th 06 11:56 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
5 1,251
Shared Contacts folder missing by Jason Inman
My shared contacts folder in OE6 is missing. I thought this folder could not be deleted. In the address book, I went under View. The Folder and...
January 18th 06 12:04 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 1,160
Deleting unwanted emails by Kurt
I would like to delete some emails without opening them first. How can I delete certain emails without having to open them? I am worried about...
January 18th 06 12:39 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 595
Lost all emails... by Raj Mazumdar
.... due to a system restore... didn't back anything up... is there a chance to retrieve lost emails? If so, how? Thanks Raj
January 18th 06 12:43 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
5 815
importing .dbx problem by Strange lad
Hello all Sorry to bring this up again, but.... A friend of mine lives in France and London and travels between the two places regularly. To make...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 18th 06 12:50 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post

From The