Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Unable to poll for new messages on HTTP server by Jani
HI, I have been using OE to access my MSN Hotmail for months. All of a sudden I receive the msg:"Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP...
January 15th 06 07:05 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 628
Unable To Print From OE by PA Bear
See my replies to your latest thread in OE6 newsgroup: http://snipurl.com/lldk. -- ~PA Bear Harry Williams wrote: Yes, I have done all steps...
January 15th 06 07:19 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
0 544
Where is the Calendar by diane53.joly
In Outlook Express do we have a Calendar? Where is it located? So I can create my meetings, tasks and reminders? Thank you Diane Joly
January 15th 06 08:41 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
2 422
Weird OE Glitch by Doug Kanter
This problem's been around forever - does anyone else notice it? If I open up any message and copy even a line or two of text, then his Esc to close...
January 15th 06 09:11 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 591
Address Book Relocation by rmpete
Hi, My address book is currently located in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book\Owner.wab My e-mail is...
January 15th 06 10:15 PM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
3 562
OE not connecting and asking for password by HoJo
OE Suddenly started not connecting and when I click on the Mail Send and Receive button I get a window asking for my password. I am running...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 15th 06 10:45 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
11 2,408
transfer addressbook by Arie van
How do I transfer addressbook from Microsoft outlook to Outlook express
January 16th 06 12:35 AM
by DGuess Go to last post
1 603
can't make outlook express default email app when send page by email by merdrum
When I use IE 6 and want to send page by email. It launches thunderbird. I have chosen outlook express in tool options applications settings. I...
January 16th 06 02:28 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 1,433
Web Links in Emails. by ekarnots
I am having a similar problem....only when i click a link, the oe locks up with the little hand and i have to go to running tasks to shut it down. I...
January 16th 06 03:42 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 633
missing newsposts by nitram001
Hello - I have the problem that when using OE6 as my newsgroups reader some data is not displayed. The left hand pane is fine, and this tells me...
January 16th 06 03:43 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
5 614
dbx files by Aftermath
Thank you for your reply. Worked great. Was able to transfer all folders. "Bruce Hagen" wrote in...
January 16th 06 03:45 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 1,008
Subject and attachment fields when using "send to" by cookoonest
When I right click on a file in Windows Explorer and select "send to email recipient" it enters the file into the "subject" and also into the...
January 16th 06 04:06 AM
by cookoonest Go to last post
4 1,381
Send/Recieve causes hang-up by calwyn888
I have a dial-up connection which s set up so that when I open outlook express my dial-up window pops up. The the last little while that doesnt...
January 16th 06 05:50 AM
by calwyn888 Go to last post
2 796
help error 0X8004010F by William Lane
send/receive Report Error (0X8004010F): The operation failed. An object could not be found,
January 16th 06 09:44 AM
by Greg Regis Go to last post
3 899
Can't delete mail without it opening by danawyzard
There are emails I don't WANT to open. They might contain a virus or adult type of messages. When I hit delete, they open first. Where do I go to...
January 16th 06 11:20 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
2 775
Temp Files by marco kleine-wilke
"Steve Cochran" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... Actually you can. When the messages...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 16th 06 11:24 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
11 1,312
sign up by bob bartley
January 16th 06 12:15 PM
by bob bartley Go to last post
0 978
Multiple Accounts by BARBARA GOLL
I have verizon.net as my default account and want to add yahoo.com. I'm getting an error "can't find incoming.yahoo.com".
January 16th 06 12:28 PM
by RRR_News Go to last post
3 794
getting news/mail by bidwellbobby
Hi I cant get outlook to open it shuts my internet connection as soon as i click on it or try to open email i`ve tried setting up mail but it cant...
January 16th 06 03:46 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 581
"Watched" post by Lou
I click in the column under the 'watched' icon when I want to follow a particular post. Eventually the post degenerates into something I am no longer...
January 16th 06 03:49 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post

From The