dbx files

Old January 16th 06, 03:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Aftermath

Default dbx files

Thank you for your reply. Worked great. Was able to transfer all folders.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message
Right click on them and remove the Read Only attribute. Then go into OE

and:
File | Import | Messages. Choose Microsoft Outlook Express 6 and follow

the
prompts.

Note that if you did not include Folders.dbx, they will not import.

Reference - Backup & Resto
http://www.insideoe.com/backup/
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Aftermath" wrote in message
I have upgraded from Windows 98 to XP. My old dbx files were placed on

my
desktop. How can I access the e-mails contained in the folders?

Old January 16th 06, 03:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

You're welcome.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

"Aftermath" wrote in message
I have upgraded from Windows 98 to XP. My old dbx files were placed on

my
desktop. How can I access the e-mails contained in the folders?

Outlook Express .dbx files, how do I retrieve? Pearls Harbour Outlook - General Queries 1 March 8th 06 01:36 PM
DBX Files - Automation Dave Outlook Express 4 January 15th 06 05:35 PM
backup .dbx files Gordon J. Rattray Outlook Express 6 January 15th 06 01:42 PM
DBX Files Dave Outlook Express 4 January 13th 06 11:39 PM
extra? dbx files Jack Outlook Express 10 January 11th 06 04:30 PM