Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Changing my calendar items - suddenly I can't add, delete, or chan by barb in NC
All of a sudden (in the midst of taking a Microsoft online training about using two calendars to keep track of my busy life - no good deed...
February 21st 06 04:48 PM
by barb in NC Go to last post
0 644
Outlook Calendar by FenceGrl
I was in the Calendar Find function looking for an appointment. I was having trouble exiting that view and getting back to my regular calendar....
February 21st 06 04:51 PM
by FenceGrl Go to last post
0 467
How do I remove a delegate from my calendar? by TerrieJabber
I thought I added someone as a delegate to my calendar & I want to remove them, but when I look no one is listed. Does this mean that no one is a...
February 21st 06 05:04 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 2,082
OL2002 shutdown on new calendar item by Monte Davis
Using Outlook 2002 SP3 on XP Pro. Recently I started getting "Outlook has encountered a problem..." shutdowns whenever I tried to save either a new...
February 21st 06 05:26 PM
by Monte Davis Go to last post
0 502
Meeting Request by KevinM
Is there a way to schedule and appointment on the calander with someone that still has the popup reminder but doesn't require them to click accept or...
February 21st 06 05:45 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 977
how do you make calender notes wrap around when printing? by Afterfreeze
I need to be able to print weekly calenders from outlook 2003. however, when I print the detailed text under the appointment name does not...
February 21st 06 06:42 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 777
How can I delete past appointments by the month from my calendar? by teplicky
Can I delete old appointments from my microsoft outlook calendar by the month or year?
February 21st 06 07:30 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 951
Add Resource Calendar by stup88
Ok, From what it sounds like this might not be a option but please verify that. I would like to add a resource calendar to automatically be checked...
February 21st 06 07:31 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 658
February 21st 06 08:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 655
Cal sharing issues by hamed
Hi all, We have Exchange 2003 sever SP2 and outlook2003. We have exchange server in one of our forest and we have 2 other forest that have one way...
February 21st 06 10:33 PM
by hamed Go to last post
0 514
Reminders on public calendar by John
Hi Is there a way to have reminders work with outlook/excahnge calendars in public folder? Thanks Regards
February 21st 06 11:12 PM
by Noel All Go to last post
1 559
Public Folder Issue by Maurice
Greetings: We see a recurring appointment in one of the public folder calendars. It could not be removed and we do not know who made the...
February 21st 06 11:15 PM
by Noel All Go to last post
3 636
Search for past dates by MSB Tech
In Outlook 2003/Exchange Server 2003 are you able to search for past dates in a Calendar that you have delegate rights for? Currently we are using...
February 22nd 06 12:00 AM
by MSB Tech Go to last post
3 945
how do I share the calendar alerts so other can also receive them by Jessica
I need to share my calendar with other peers and I would like them to be able to receive calendar reminder alerts without them having my calendar...
February 22nd 06 12:40 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 638
reoccurrence in the outlook by Jason
I have no control over the reoccurrence in the outlook program XP all occurrences show up evey day and when I go in the reoccurrence setion of...
February 22nd 06 12:51 AM
by Jason Go to last post
0 562
Diplaying time of appointments by Shane
In the "one day" view of the calendar in Outlook 2003, is the any way of showing the "start" and "end" time of the appointment in the appointment...
February 22nd 06 03:04 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 599
Outlook Tasks: a check box to show due date reminder in calender by MHackl
It would be a great help if you had the option when creating an Outlook task to have a check box that would display a reminder in Outlook's calender...
February 22nd 06 05:13 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 862
palm sync hid all appointments by [email protected]
I am going nutty. At home, I have Outlook Xp (2002), connected through a LAN to the office. At work, Outlook 2k over a Terminal Server onto my laptop...
February 22nd 06 06:20 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 664
**Birthday reminder** by R-M
Hi I'm working with Outlook 2003 and I have set my contacts' birthdays in their specification, but I can find their birthdays time by looking in ...
February 22nd 06 11:53 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 658
Accepting Meeting Requests by Darlene Niebruegge
One of our users is unable to accept or decline meeting requests. She can send the request from her computer to another person and they can accept...
February 22nd 06 02:07 PM
by Darlene Niebruegge Go to last post

From The