Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
ics extension stripped by Mitch
I use outlook 2003 for calendaring but Eudora 7 for email on multiple computers. If I receive an Outlook meeting invitation in Eudora on an XP...
December 3rd 08 10:25 PM
by Mitch Go to last post
4 1,154
ics file comes up unreadable by joe
Hello I have outlook 2003 sp3, I got a message in the body there is what it seems a meeting invitation the headers in the message are ...
February 6th 08 08:12 PM
by joe Go to last post
4 815
ICS file crashes Outlook 2007 by Scott Figgins
Anyone have problems when clicking on an attachment that is an .ics file? It crashes my outlook 2007 and any un-saved items get blown away. Thanks
August 10th 06 06:59 PM
by Scott Figgins Go to last post
0 708
ICS for inserting AppointmentItem by Anup
I am trying to create an iCal/ics file for creating appointment items in outlook. I need to populate the billing info for this appointment. How do...
March 6th 08 09:36 PM
by Anup Go to last post
0 586
ICS format by Casual observer
How come when I drag an Outlook 2003 calendar item to my XP desktop, it's (incorrectly) saved as an MSG file - it should be an ICS file , right? ...
July 26th 08 12:00 AM
by Casual observer Go to last post
0 386
ICS import and unicode by Yaacov Klapisch
I have OL2003 hebrew with english language pack and menus in english. I sync my calendar with Pocket PC and the hebrew date appears as a free all...
January 15th 08 04:10 PM
by Yaacov Klapisch Go to last post
1 2,104
ics import into Outlook 2007 by [email protected]
Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me with this: I've done an .ics export of a MeetingMaker calendar (v8.70) and have subsequently imported that...
January 11th 08 02:51 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 659
ICS Internet Calendar Subscription file won't open in Outlook 2007 by Jack ITB
I have been using the "send as internet calendar" option between Outlook 2003 home and office systems to keep both systems up to date for meetings...
October 10th 07 01:38 PM
by BillR Go to last post
4 4,407
ics-Files by Michael Bremer
Hi All! I've got a big problem reagarding *.ics-files. It's possible to create an new entry in the calendar of my outlook. Receiving an *.ics-file...
November 11th 08 09:55 AM
by pthawkes Go to last post
1 459
ICS-Import: Encoding-Issues by Klaus Schiefer
Hello, i've written an appointment-tool in PHP and want to export these appointsments via *.ics-files (iCal-standard) to Outlook. Since the...
January 30th 06 12:22 PM
by Klaus Schiefer Go to last post
0 1,176
ID Calendar Invites not sent using Custom View Orangizer by SMBLRI
First, I am using Outlook 2007 as a standalone app (not connected to Exchange). I schedule an appointment on my WM5 device, when it syncs up with...
July 23rd 08 11:30 PM
by SMBLRI Go to last post
0 357
Ideias for Calendar by Leonardo Nowaczyk
1-Weather in the calendar! simple just if will rain.. how many degrees.. some draws.. simple and will make the calendar very rich. 2-Real...
January 22nd 10 10:17 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 551
Identical appts in two calendars... by Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell
.... to make a long story short, I have two Outlook calendars on two separate profiles on my computer. I don't have access to shared calendaring or...
February 16th 09 07:15 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 543
identical calender meeting appearing twice side by side by Sue
When viewing managers calendar in my outlook , sometimes an incomming email has added a meeting to calendar which then appears twice (side by side)...
May 9th 08 01:48 PM
by Sue Go to last post
0 450
identifying calendar conflicts by Peter Grono
how can I identify all conflicts in my outlook calendar ? I use outlook 2003. My assistant accepts meeting requests and I have found one...
July 31st 06 11:41 AM
by Peter Grono Go to last post
0 1,494
Identifying conflicting appointments by JD2
Dear Outlook gurus, We have a staff member who has 3 instances of a conficting recurring appointment over a year, but is struggling to locate them...
May 22nd 08 07:40 AM
by JD2 Go to last post
0 481
IDispatch Error #56832 by Kevin M
TIA everyone, I came across this error msg when a user tried to delete a calendar entry.. Struck out on technet, google and the MS forums so far....
June 20th 08 01:17 AM
by Kevin M Go to last post
2 744
IE doesn't support synchronizing this type of url by pjscott
I'm using WinXp Pro and Office 2003. When I try to drag an Outlook calendar to a desktop I get the "IE doesn't support synchronizing this type of...
December 18th 08 03:07 PM
by pjscott Go to last post
0 1,148
ie7 installed but no can't access downloads for things like calen by Don nicholson
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this...
March 27th 06 11:20 PM
by Pat Garard Go to last post
1 580
If I "delete one of my Calendars" is it permanently deleted by Evie
Every now and then a all my "calendars" and other "folders" appear in "My Calendars" how can I prevent that from happening, also if I delete one or...
January 22nd 09 12:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post

From The