Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Schedule a Meeting Get Started (PPT) by Guzun, Alex
Hi, found a nice PPT about meetings download.microsoft.com/download/c/3/9/c3911638-6814-4600-9760-1370e763f90f/ScheduleAMeeting_GS_E.ppt Do you...
October 17th 07 04:01 PM
by Guzun, Alex Go to last post
1 647
Is it possible to select a 6 day recurrence in the outlook calend. by Affy
the school i work in runs on a 6 day timetable. it is possible to select a recurrence that would work with that pattern?
October 17th 07 03:48 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 516
Quick Input on Calendar by Rick
When I select a time I want to input an occurence and right click on it to input information about that timeslot, it defaults to the current...
October 17th 07 03:07 PM
by Rick Go to last post
2 700
can I show my irregular hours of work on the calander by andy
I and fellow office workers have irregular hours. Can outlook calander record who is in the office and who is out?
October 17th 07 02:49 PM
by BillR Go to last post
2 867
Meeting scheduing form by Ajay Bhagwat[_2_]
Hi there, May this feature is already present but I could not locate it easily and hence I thought that it may not be available in Outlook 2007....
October 17th 07 02:44 PM
by Ajay Bhagwat[_2_] Go to last post
0 550
Outlook 2007 Shortcut Keys by Scott
In Outlook 2003 I would use the keyboard shortcuts Alt+R to select Reminder and Alt+G to select Categories. What are the equivalent keyboard...
October 17th 07 01:21 PM
by Scott Go to last post
0 658
building a graph of activities in outlook by יונתן
Hi, I have an interesting question I am trying to build an annual graph in OUTLOOK by means of opening of new user named "company yearly...
October 17th 07 01:01 PM
by יונתן Go to last post
0 487
View who created calendar entries Options by Jellis
Hello, I use Office 2003, frequently using the outlook calendar, this is shared accross our network - multiple users use the calendar to...
October 17th 07 12:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 733
Auto Assign a Category to a Calendar Item? by James Dasher
Was trying to find out if someone had a macro or could walk me through making one that would allow me to auto-assign a category based upon specific...
October 17th 07 06:17 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,249
Finding Month Quickly by JERRY
I have some notes and old appointments that I made in Outlook's calendar several years ago. From time to time I need to go back to check something....
October 17th 07 04:57 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
5 777
Calendars in different time zones by Bonaireblue
It's been a few years since I worked outlook calendars...having issue with boss in Central time and me in Eastern...and he travels. We both enter...
October 17th 07 04:52 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 803
Outlook 2007 Calendar View. by harbay
The monthly date boxes are too smallon my calendar. Can anyone help me to make the boxes much larger? I cannot see all my appointments on the...
October 17th 07 02:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 631
October 17th 07 02:22 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 752
I'm losing history! by Just learning
How do I stop a recurrence without deleting the appointment completely? I'd like to keep the information about the appointment in my archives, but...
October 17th 07 02:08 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 812
October 17th 07 02:06 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 2,766
Outlook 2003 Calendar Holidays by Stephmcvail
When I loaded the holidays in to my calendar it stopped at the end of 2007. Does anyone know why?
October 17th 07 01:46 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 553
October 17th 07 12:48 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 573
All my appointments are recurring! by Scotty
Hi there, I'm using Office '03, SP3, and every Outlook meeting or appt is defaulting to 'recurring.' This is a big problem as I'm setting meetings...
October 16th 07 11:46 PM
by Scotty Go to last post
2 616
How can I see the appointment times in the monthly view? by VolunteerGirl
How can I see the appointment TIMES in the monthly view? I have the display setting on "High" and am unable to see the appointment times, only the...
October 16th 07 11:28 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 735
Reminders in Outlook 2003 by Rich
I am using Outlook 2003 and have all my reminders appearing in the same pop-up box. I know it is a new feature, but I don't like it. I liked the...
October 16th 07 11:15 PM
by Rich Go to last post

From The