Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
accept or decline meeting requests by Marsha
I am unable to accept or decline meeting requests. I can send the request from my computer to another person and they can accept my request, but I...
January 19th 06 03:55 PM
by Marsha Go to last post
0 1,608
Free busy serious problem on outlook 2000 by ash
Hi.. Consider 2 clients exposed there calender for 3 months (jan to march). First client have meeting upto june..Its showing me free busy status...
January 19th 06 04:07 PM
by ash Go to last post
0 743
Right Click in the calendar stopped working? by Mitzi
Suddenly 'right click' in the calendar stoped working. When I go on a meeting that was scheduled and want to delete it or forward it, I can't use...
January 19th 06 04:59 PM
by Mitzi Go to last post
0 681
How do I create a shared calendar that allows reminders? by Bonnie in Little Canada
I know how to create a public calendar, but I want it to allow for appointment/meeting reminders. I also wonder if I have multiple owners, is...
January 19th 06 05:13 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,577
When sycn'g my phone outlook insert a 2nd meeting 5 hrs later? by jgni
My phone and outlook duplicate the appointments with an exact 5 hour time difference. How do I resolve this problem?
January 19th 06 05:14 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 578
Importing meeting organizer and required attendees by Marquel
From another appointment tracking software, I am trying to import appointment information into my outlook calendar. I exported appointments from...
January 19th 06 05:30 PM
by Marquel Go to last post
0 2,191
Can you make fields in Outlook forms "required"? by Miss Julie
I am creating forms for Outlook for use from the server for multiple users. I need certain areas to always be filled in. Is there a way to make the...
January 19th 06 05:30 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,186
TaskPad in Calendar View issue revisited by da-moe
OK - can I safely assume from the lack of clear and concise responses that Microsoft is aware of the problem in OLK 2003 where the Taskpad in...
January 19th 06 05:39 PM
by da-moe Go to last post
0 617
Changes of attendees sends update to all meeting attendees by Catharina
Until yesterday a change of attendee to a meeting resulted in a possibility to chose to send the update only to the new or deleted attendees. This...
January 19th 06 06:02 PM
by bobbi leamon Go to last post
2 2,398
Fix the calendar weeks. Week of Jan. 2-6 is CW1, not CW2. by Gtuva
The calendar weeks shown beside the calendar are not aligned with industry accepted practice. The calendar in Outlook shows that Jan. 2-6 is...
January 19th 06 07:34 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 938
Task filters should be linked to calendar filters by fetch98
When the Task bar is visible in the calendar view, filters applied to the calendar should also be applied to the taskbar. For example the calendar...
January 19th 06 08:06 PM
by fetch98 Go to last post
0 678
Tasks should allow a time to be associated with Due Date by fetch98
Often there are tasks that are due at a specific time during the day. (i.e Sales report due every monday at 12:00) The current option only allows...
January 19th 06 08:15 PM
by fetch98 Go to last post
0 788
Categories associated with folder instead of individual user by fetch98
Categories should be handled in the same way as Labels. If a specific list of categories is created in a particualr folder, they should be...
January 19th 06 08:29 PM
by fetch98 Go to last post
0 596
Office XP at home. 2003 at work. Want to export calendar home by chrisd
When I try to import a .pst file (my Calendar from Outlook 2003 at work) I get an error message saying the file is not compatible with this version...
January 19th 06 08:48 PM
by chrisd Go to last post
2 903
desktop shortcut for Outlook Calendar by Luc
HI Vince I am interested in the documentation where we could find the trigger associate to a shortcut. If you know where i can find it. As a...
January 19th 06 08:49 PM
by Luc Go to last post
0 672
Navigation Pane refresh with calendar change by fetch98
In calendar, with "show views in navigation pane" selected on the view menu. When changing between calendars (i.e. personal calendar and office...
January 19th 06 08:56 PM
by fetch98 Go to last post
0 1,013
Task bar refresh with calendar change by fetch98
When the Task Bar is visible in the Calendar view and a different calendar is selected, the task bar does not refresh. For example, if while...
January 19th 06 08:59 PM
by fetch98 Go to last post
0 703
Calendar... Button opens another Outlook Instance ... by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
That's by design. You can't change the behavior. And it's not another instance of Outlook, just another Outlook window. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook...
January 19th 06 09:09 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
0 697
Start a meeting at a time other than on the half-hour? Ex: 10:10a by Thomas Blair
I have classes that start at 8:00a, 9:05a, 10:10a, 11:15a, 12:20p, etc., every 65 minutes (55 minutes class, 10 minutes passing). Is it possible to...
January 19th 06 09:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 769
daily recurrence doesn't pickup my work week days (Sun-Thu) by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
"weekday" and "workday" are not the same thing. For your scenario, you should create a weekly recurring appointment and check the desired days. --...
January 19th 06 09:40 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The